Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Here's to a speedy recovery hun. Glad to hear you're well.

Rookie Poster

Default Get Well

Get well.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Get Well

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalNick
    Get well.
    thanks babe. ill be back in front of the camera in 2 weeks or less so ill hopefully have some preview pics!!!

Veteran Poster

Get well indeed.

Make sure to go slow with rushing between surgeries, take all the time you need between to get back up. Strange things happen too often during surgery. I always advise asking a doc you not going to have to the operation for his opinion on when and how far to go. Removes the monetary incentive so you get the more conservative answer.

Know too many people who have had to be revived on the table. It's riskier than we're led to believe now a days so go in with extra time and best shape you can.

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    Get well indeed.

Make sure to go slow with rushing between surgeries, take all the time you need between to get back up. Strange things happen too often during surgery. I always advise asking a doc you not going to have to the operation for his opinion on when and how far to go. Removes the monetary incentive so you get the more conservative answer.

Know too many people who have had to be revived on the table. It's riskier than we're led to believe now a days so go in with extra time and best shape you can.
    ill be ok. i am waiting a few months before i change out my new implants for bigger ones again as advised by my doc. hes a good guy and has no new money gain from this replacement surgery. hes doing it for free and the implant replacement is free also.i do quite well on the surgery table thankfully. the only issue ive ever had was after this surgery i was very shakey after i woke up and they had to give me a drug in order to calm me and stop the shaking but i was ok. but thank you for your concern and well wishes.

5 Star Poster

Hey Jesse - get well soon!

I sometimes wish I'd gone bigger (I'm a DD) but 1000cc... Wow!

Note to inventors: Whoever comes up with an adjustable self inflating implant is going to make a LOT of $$.

LOL,
    TS Jamie

PS - How much blood did you lose? I noticed after my surgery last year my red cell count was still low 6 months afterward, though I tend toward anemia. I didn't think implants involved very much blood loss. I was a little surprised my count was low.

I hope everthing goes ok Jesse get well soon

No Better Friend
    No Worse Enemy

Veteran Poster

Best wishes sweetie xoxo

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl

Note to inventors: Whoever comes up with an adjustable self inflating implant is going to make a LOT of $$.

LOL,
    TS Jamie

PS - How much blood did you lose? I noticed after my surgery last year my red cell count was still low 6 months afterward, though I tend toward anemia. I didn't think implants involved very much blood loss. I was a little surprised my count was low.
    i dont think i lost alot of blood really even though my chin surgery was through my mouth. i didnt have a bunch of blood pouring out afterwards like my chin reduction last year. so i think im alright now but doc says to wait just to be sure and be healthy. i take lots of vitamins and am on a healthy diet etc lol so i think my blood supply should be fine.not sure what the 1000cc implants will look like on me as i already have 800cc implnats right now and was dissapointed hence the reason for the 1000cc implnat change in a few months. guess its my body frame as most people were thinking they were huge but i dont see it.i thought they looked only a bit bigger than my old implants??? oh well,we'll see soon enough. thanks for the well wishes celeste!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl

LOL,
    TS Jamie

i dont think i lost alot of blood really even though my chin surgery was through my mouth. i didnt have a bunch of blood pouring out afterwards like my chin reduction last year. so i think im alright now but doc says to wait just to be sure and be healthy. i take lots of vitamins and am on a healthy diet etc lol so i think my blood supply should be fine.not sure what the 1000cc implants will look like on me as i already have 800cc implnats right now and was dissapointed hence the reason for the 1000cc implnat change in a few months. guess its my body frame as most people were thinking they were huge but i dont see it.i thought they looked only a bit bigger than my old implants??? oh well,we'll see soon enough. thanks for the well wishes celeste!
    Out of interest, how long were you hospitalized?
    I remember seeing a prog where a ts girl in chicago had a boob job and face surgery but was discharged the same day. Over here in Europe, I think a surgeon would be struck off for that, for obvious reasons.