Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Portrait of a Tinfoil Pussy!!

Put up or shutup, you tinfoil pussy!!

I bet you squat when you pee on your tinfoil covered toilet, paranoid sissy that you are...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...42192&start=60
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tinfoil_pussy_603.jpg 
Views:	658 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	226080  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Portrait of a Tinfoil Pussy!!

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Put up or shutup, you tinfoil pussy!!

I bet you squat when you pee on your tinfoil covered toilet, paranoid sissy that you are...
    Jesus! This is a very disturbing snapshot from the mind of a very troubled man...

Platinum Poster

Says the truther who endorsed infowars...

There are no such things as conspiracies in government Chef. Everything you hear or watch on the mainstream news is absolute, 100% objective fact. Now go back to sleep you sheep... Obaaama baaa baaa baaamaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

Says the truther who endorsed infowars...
    For clarity -

Quote Originally Posted by daveskarety
    I think, as Greg Pallast does, that Infowars links to a lot of good, solid investigative journalism and official Govt documents to back up the points that are being made.
    Besides which why does endorsing a certain website have anything to do with the lurid piece of unsettling tinfoilophelia you posted? NURSE!

Platinum Poster

I love the part about being an ethical lawyer, that's kinda like being a hooker who doesn't fuck, right?...and re your law degree... congrats on your memorization skills, shyster...or do you prefer truther?

Rookie Poster

As I said earlier if you are going to repeat posts then I shall!

I love the part about being an ethical lawyer, that's kinda like being a hooker who doesn't fuck, right?
    Er...in a word? No, hence my use of the word 'ethical'. My particular field of expertise lies in defending the rights and liberties of minorities, not very well paid but then I'd be a corporate lawyer if I was in it for the money! I feel your summation of the Practise of Law however is largely correct. This industry is filled with Jackals, but there are a few of us out there who are fighting the good fight!

...and re your law degree... congrats on your memorization skills, shyster...or do you prefer truther?
    Jeez! Does my having a degree threaten you that much mate? At least I do have opinions which can be backed up with something a little more substantial than a 'funny' picture. Still you actually wrote a few lines without mentioning t*nfo*l there so we are making progress!

BTW the quote you refer to was in a different thread entirely, have a sit down mate!

Chef, this is a serious question and some of us feel obliged for a response. What is the real deal with your obsession of tinfoil? Why is it your answer to everything surrounding politics? Is it just the easiest thing for you to turn to when confronted with information that is outside of your idealist reality? Idealism is a brain disease. What is your deal with tinfoil?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Still no sign of my tinfoil panty wearing bitch thx...and I could swear that I saw her prevaricating punk ass peekin' thru the bushes....she had best bring that money home quick...I hope them illuminatation fellers ain't stole her...

Rookie Poster

Still no sign of my tinfoil panty wearing bitch thx...and I could swear that I saw her prevaricating punk ass peekin' thru the bushes....she had best bring that money home quick...I hope them illuminatation fellers ain't stole her...
    HMMM! Now I'm concerned for you cheffy!

This, coupled with the statement you opened this thread with, is giving us all a very strange and, may I say, unwanted insight into the dark recesses of your tinfoil-obsessed mind cheffy me old mate. And just when it seemed you were getting better too. Disappointing