Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

*Double Post*

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

chefmike, you drink tap water?

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    I will certainly tell you that big pharma companies love to advocate the "contemporary depression epidemic" so that you will take their respective brain drugs and they will generate boku $$$ and fatten up their wallets. Now go snort some more of your beloved prozac or something, it will make the skies appear more blue... just like those soothing commercials. Retard
    Unlike delusional nutters like yourself, I don't need to take medication.

If your mentor David Icke got help, he might stop being bothered by the reptilian space aliens who used the Illuminati to engineer 9/11.

How about you? Are you a fan of your fellow conspiracy monger, David Icke, and if not, why is he less credible than you?

I will certainly tell you that big pharma companies love to advocate the "contemporary depression epidemic" so that you will take their respective brain drugs and they will generate boku $$$ and fatten up their wallets. Is that what you want to discuss? Now go snort some more of your beloved prozac or something, it will make the skies appear more blue... just like in those 'soothing' commercials. Brainwashed simpleton. And don't tie me to any websites or groups; you don't know me and you don't want to know me. Go phuck around with someone who is at least moderately defensless. I can already interpret that your level of intelligece is bordering that of a mild retard, and that pretty much sums you up. Good job though at interjecting into a conversation and exhibiting yourself as an ass!

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    chefmike, you drink tap water?
    I have to admit I'm impressed with you... you must be the first trailer dwelling misfit with wifi internet access on the porch and a laptop to go with the Roach Motel!

But I suggest putting the Ripple down for the night. It will still be flat in the morning, and your poor brain will have had about 12 hours to detox.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    I will certainly tell you that big pharma companies love to advocate the "contemporary depression epidemic" so that you will take their respective brain drugs and they will generate boku $$$ and fatten up their wallets. Is that what you want to discuss? Now go snort some more of your beloved prozac or something, it will make the skies appear more blue... just like in those 'soothing' commercials. Brainwashed simpleton. And don't tie me to any websites or groups; you don't know me and you don't want to know me. Go phuck around with someone who is at least moderately defensless. I can already interpret that your level of intelligece is bordering that of a mild retard, and that pretty much sums you up. Good job though at interjecting into a conversation and exhibiting yourself as an ass!
    That's what I was hoping for!
    Let the Tom Cruise out!
    Those Thetans are all pent up inside of you.
    Exhale.
    Yes, you've read up about psychiatry, haven't you!

Case in point... Thats all.

BEEP BEEP!