Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Realizing Reality.....

So I couldnt sleep so I decided to make due with free time........

-a tutorial on how to combat depression

Is depression indicative of a malfunctioning body part, like they say? Is my brain running amuck, unbalancing some liquid to keep me depressed? Personally, I don't think so; I don't even believe it really exists. I believe it's all in your reality; it's all in your perspective. With the experiences I've had combating and acquiescing to depression, I've started to develop a picture of what depression really is, as a whole.

Sometimes depression is a friend; sometimes it's your only friend. Sometimes depression is a foe worth combating with all of your energy. It really depends on how in-control you are when you wake-up every morning. People seem inclined to be depressed because they don't understand that similar to smoking, it's an addiction that feels good. You get so used to depression it becomes the faucet from which you derive pleasure. For others it might be a subconscious vehicle to their plot in the Prescription-drug Nation.

Yes, depression, just like your friends, will stab you in the back. It'll come on so slowly you won't even realize it. Perhaps characterized by a difficult time finding the motivation to do things, depression is like a clouding of your thoughts. It hinders your unfortunate thoughts to the effect of a lifestyle-enslaved, imagine being chained and shackled as you go about work and home-life. So how do you combat this? You learn to be in-control.

From the sound of your own heart-beat to deciphering murmurs in the next room, your mind is incredible, with the ability to focus intently on almost anything; moreover it also has the ability to heal. So when you're tired of being depressed, remove yourself from your depression. Use your mind-power to change your reality. A change in perspective will easily bring about a significant change in life. I'm a lucky person because I believe I'm a lucky person. You are a depressed person because you believed you were a depressed person.

Let's say that nobody on earth ever founded Depression, let's say that instead of calling it "Depression," we called it, "Moving-on," and we understood that it was a temporary process of which we controlled. (This is my reality). Let's say that there were no anti-depressants and under no-circumstance was depression considered remotely bad, but considered normal human behavior. Do you think that people would still be enslaved by depression?

The answer is no and it's because the belief-system that people are born into is what they generally adopt; think outside of the box. They believed depression was a monster, so it was. Let's reevaluate our way of considering life. Let's look at our lives from an objective standpoint, of which we are in control.

Can you do that? Can you be in control? Here's what I do. I think, I'm not depressed because I refuse to be. And it is so. So when you get your depression under control, you may then revel occasionally in depression. Perhaps on the next gloomy day you'll decide to be gloomy as well. Self-control at a level like that feels great, I know from first-hand experience. The more you practice self-control in various aspects of your life, the stronger your self-control will be. Likewise, that's the stronger you will be. Likewise if you are an angry person or an anti-social person, you also could be suffering from a reality disorder. Remember you can do what any other human can do and I am a human and I am in control. I mean, this is MANkind, isn't it?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Reading that depressed me.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Platinum Poster

He must be out of Prozac.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

And it would appear, judging by your recent repetitive threads and posts, that you sir are out of lithium!

Junior Poster

Depression is an illness.
    Don't fool yourself of otherwise.

That doesn't mean you have to be medicated, but it does mean it needs to be treated.
    And don't tell me I'm wrong, I have first hand experience.

Veteran Poster

I was bored when im bored I write about random shit...Prozac lol touche fucker

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    He must be out of Prozac.
    Probably mind-controlling radio waves coming from the secret Illuminati-Mason-Jewish-ReptilianHybridHumanoid group that is fronted by Dumbya and that is behind the "attacks" of 9/11.

Just get a tin-foil hat man. El Nino has been feeling A LOT better since he got his!

Don't use prozac, worthy2/addicted and the scientologists are right about mainstream psychiatry.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Probably mind-controlling radio waves coming from the secret Illuminati-Mason-Jewish-ReptilianHybridHumanoid group that is fronted by Dumbya and that is behind the "attacks" of 9/11.
    YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!! You are aware that the main ingredient of Prozac is Sodium Fluoride aren't you? You know the stuff that's added to most of our drinking water in the US? Where do you live mate? If it is an area where the tap water is fluoridated and you drink it unfiltered then congratulations! You on Prozac!! :P

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by daveskarety
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!! You are aware that the main ingredient of Prozac is Sodium Fluoride aren't you? You know the stuff that's added to most of our drinking water in the US? Where do you live mate? If it is an area where the tap water is fluoridated and you drink it unfiltered then congratulations! You on Prozac!! :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	run_forrest_run_202.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	226092  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

Oh cheffy my old mate, that tap water you drink certainly does it's job! Ignorance must be bliss!