That was my fun for the night......

Default Re: OMFG IM SCARED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    To: ef9hatchman
    Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:09 pm
    Subject: faggot
    Im going beat your ass!

Your ballsack is going to be the heavy bag.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    To: ef9hatchman
    Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:09 pm
    Subject: faggot
    Im going beat your ass!

Your ballsack is going to be the heavy bag.
    didnt the heavy bag beat his ass up? LMFAO

Veteran Poster

I think he's flirting with you.I think he means he wants to fuk your 'ass'. Americans seem totally obsessed with ass's. For us it is a mere bodypart for you it is a basis of an entire culture. I for one would not like to stay in a US prison, my arse would probably fall out in a few days. I think it's all those repressed religious types Black gangstas who cannot wear trousers with belts ,the aryan fuckheads that just go Gay while inside and they obviously are not poofters at all oh no. Because on the out they just can't be the queers they so want to be. So a US state pen is like a giant bathouse or public toilet

Jesse Jackson made a very good point about US prisons being a nest of shit stabbers, he said you either get killed by the state (death penalty) or made Gay by the state.

Platinum Poster

I wouldn't get scared unless he kicks off his pumps...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    I think he's flirting with you.I think he means he wants to fuk your 'ass'. Americans seem totally obsessed with ass's. For us it is a mere bodypart for you it is a basis of an entire culture. I for one would not like to stay in a US prison, my arse would probably fall out in a few days. I think it's all those repressed religious types Black gangstas who cannot wear trousers with belts ,the aryan fuckheads that just go Gay while inside and they obviously are not poofters at all oh no. Because on the out they just can't be the queers they so want to be. So a US state pen is like a giant bathouse or public toilet

Jesse Jackson made a very good point about US prisons being a nest of shit stabbers, he said you either get killed by the state (death penalty) or made Gay by the state.
    Arnie666, back to your best form I see!!!! Good to have ya here old boy!

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Veteran Poster

ya gotta love stupidity by a wannabe black guy. who gets beat up by a stationary object

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie666

Arnie666, back to your best form I see!!!! Good to have ya here old boy!
    Thank you sir, just keeping all these buggers in check. You are well I trust?

Veteran Poster

ya gotta love stupidity by a wannabe black guy. who gets beat up by a stationary object
    So he isn't even Black then? A'wigga' is he ?, so it wasn't him windmilling that punchbag ? fuck me no rhythm at all. I could have fifteen pints and still be standing after that. I wouldn't worry pal, just get a giant inflatable hammer and knock him on the head with it.

Pretty gay...............oh yeah, right.

Carry on.

"That's what i thought you said."