Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Where's bin Laden? Science may...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

They know where he is....Mountains of Pakistan....Only problem is the mountain is threacherous and they cant just bomb it because then it would be tooo obvious,that the US did it. They wish to extract him....Well thats my 2cents on it... http://www.greenpacks.org/2008/12/10...-in-the-world/

Junior Poster

Osama was last seen wearing a pair of Ovation guitars for house slippers as he snuck into a Talabani owned 7/11 in the caves of Pakistan.Apparently a former musician named 'Cat' gave him the Ovation guitars for foot slippers after his attempt to hack Salmon Rushdie to death with guitar strings failed.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Cool, chefmike. It's like an episode of NUMBERS.

ef9 comments:
    They know where he is....Mountains of Pakistan....Only problem is the mountain is threacherous and they cant just bomb it because then it would be tooo obvious,that the US did it.
    The mountains of Pakistan covers a HUGE expanse. If we dropped everything we got short of nuclear weapons on that range, the odds are we'd kill a lot of innocent people and still miss bin Laden entirely. When it comes to taking out bin Laden, I don't think we'll be worried about being too obvious. We're already engaged in drone missions in Pakistan.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Cool, chefmike. It's like an episode of NUMBERS.

ef9 comments:
    They know where he is....Mountains of Pakistan....Only problem is the mountain is threacherous and they cant just bomb it because then it would be tooo obvious,that the US did it.
    The mountains of Pakistan covers a HUGE expanse. If we dropped everything we got short of nuclear weapons on that range, the odds are we'd kill a lot of innocent people and still miss bin Laden entirely. When it comes to taking out bin Laden, I don't think we'll be worried about being too obvious. We're already engaged in drone missions in Pakistan.
    I know im a bit on the tired side today....Studying for a ASE certification test. -_-. I should have been more detailed in what I said....But your spot on.

Default Re: Where's bin Laden? Science may...

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I think he's dead.

I am not sticking up for the Ahole or anything but, he is not even on the FBI's most wanted list. They don't have enough evidence tying him to the events surrounding 911... Research it it you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    I am not sticking up for the Ahole or anything but, he is not even on the FBI's most wanted list. They don't have enough evidence tying him to the events surrounding 911... Research it it you want to.
    ok the discussion is where he may be. not if he is on the us list. he is still on the deck of 52 list fyi

Ok, here's the deal. Correction, he IS on the Most wanted list BUT, not for any connection to the Sept 11 attacks. Had to clarify that. Here's the link:

http://www.twf.org/News/Y2006/0608-BinLaden.html

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle13664.htm

Was anybody aware of this? Just Curious...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!