Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Owner of TER Arrested

I just learned of this, but apparently Dave, the owner of TER was arrested yesterday after hiring a hit man to kill another web site owner who's apparently been dissing him.

This one doesn't sound too good for him.

Persecution, prosecution, recession, depression, entrapment, our world is crumbling around us.

Sigh,
    TS Jamie

PS - No, it wasn't NYCe... at least so far as I heard, but you might want to park in the garage for awhile sweetie. LOL

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: Owner of TER Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl

PS - No, it wasn't NYCe... at least so far as I heard, but you might want to park in the garage for awhile sweetie. LOL
    on a sidenote do you really think parking in a garage would prevent a hit?!?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Owner of TER Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl

on a sidenote do you really think parking in a garage would prevent a hit?!?
    Lol....Hell of alot easier.Id say.

Dave elms has been arrested for a whole slew of stuff over the past year or so. Assault, gun possession, drug possession, parole violations, etc. (if I remember correctly).

but i keep telling you this and you (again, if I remember correctly) say you've never had a problem with TER.

That link you put up doesn't go anywhere that I can see. This migh be better:

http://www.sexwork.com/terbad.html

From the looks of it, he finally had enough of Phoenix Dave's rants against him and was planning on doing something about it.

i know from the back channel rumour mill that a lot of the TER yentas are jumping ship because they are hearing that Elms sold out TER to the feds to use to catch hookers and johns. I have no idea if that's true or not.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Jesus Jamie, why would you out the guy's real name and picture here? As if he doesn't have enough problems right now??

FK

5 Star Poster

LOL - JWBL - I was thinking of that old Charles Bronson movie with Jan Michael Vincent - where he booby traps the guys car... "Boom! You're dead."

LOL,
    TS Jamie

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Jesus Jamie, why would you out the guy's real name and picture here? As if he doesn't have enough problems right now??

FK
    Felicia - "I" didn't out his name. I put a link where someone needed his full name to get the info. But if it makes you happy I removed it.

Someone ELSE posted the other link. Apparently this wasn't such a big secret after all.

And EVERYBODY knows Dave's name is Dave. It's not like he hasn't been in the news about 20 times last year.

And in his defense, he has ALWAYS been supportive of the TS girls, and TER has been a very supportive site for transsexuals and I for one appreciate and support him.

TS Jamie

Jamie, editing out your link after its been noted and updated is like trying to unring a bell. No one would have posted the better link if you hadn't started the thread.

I had no idea who he was and neither did probably 99 per cent of the people here. You didn't need his full name to find it, there were only 2 mugshots there where homicide was the crime. and only one Dave. Didn't have to be a detective to figure that one out.

I don't doubt he has been supportive to our community, I just don't think airing his dirty laundry and broadcasting his real name and pic is a good way to show gratitude.

FK

FK

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Jamie, editing out your link after its been noted and updated is like trying to unring a bell. No one would have posted the better link if you hadn't started the thread.

I had no idea who he was and neither did probably 99 per cent of the people here. You didn't need his full name to find it, there were only 2 mugshots there where homicide was the crime. and only one Dave. Didn't have to be a detective to figure that one out.

I don't doubt he has been supportive to our community, I just don't think airing his dirty laundry and broadcasting his real name and pic is a good way to show gratitude.

FK

FK
    Lol Kudos. +5 cool points.

FK,

Giggles, I mean Jamie, did not out him. An arrest is a matter of public record, thus the mugshot on the Sheriff's site. Jamie did not spill any private information about the guy. I would bet that, by next week, this guy's arrest will have been noted on many other adult sites. No big deal. The guy will get his day in court...

"Giggles"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elmsmug_174.jpg 
Views:	892 
Size:	190.4 KB 
ID:	225597