Rookie Poster

Default Shemale Strokers

I have never been on the site, Can some one tell me if its anygood. Im a member of Yum and BT. I like Yum cause of all its updates and contents. I was a member of shemale exotica and was dissappointed with the updates. Give me some feed back on Strokers. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vamps-348_177.jpg 
Views:	4262 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	29550  

Junior Poster

It was great when it was working. Weekly updates, downloadable vids and pics, free links to the sister sites, and lots of hot and horny tgirls stripping and stroking for your pleasure (including several vids/sets of Allanah). It hasn't been functioning for a more than a month. I cancelled my subscription this morning until they fix the problems. I tried both IE6 and Firefox to get in. All it does is time out.

No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

Rookie Poster

Ehhh...it has a few decent videos, Allanah, Vicki, Danielle, Barbie, Celeste, that's really about it. There were a few nice discoveries I made on there, like Anna Alexander, and Vanity (no, not Vaniity), but, for the most part, the site really isn't worth the money you pay for it. Personally, I'm a big fan of Bob's TGirls, and Shemale Club. Actually, Shemale Club has some of the best videos I've seen.

"You wanna hug it out?" "No...not really." "Let's hug it out, bitch, let's hug it out." -- Entourage

Rookie Poster

Default Thanks

Thanks for the reviews guys. How was skylenes videos?

Junior Poster

I have it now it is good to get every couple of months. Skylene has 2 solo and a ts/ts vid. I also had so problems fo a couple of days but it all works now.

5 Star Poster

I never had problems with connection weekly update and a lot of girls