Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Exactly. She does a little digging about my very first posts here in which I discuss having sex while dressed as an experiment - which I'll recap now briefly to say I mainly discovered the fantasy was a hot one, but the reality was uncomfortable and not that great. But that's the best dirt she's got on me, so out it comes for something as major as my correcting her spelling, which I did with a harsh tone to try to make the point that it undercuts her credibility. I refrained from going into specifics about my observations of her - it takes a lot to rouse that side of me.

The hypocrisy of any woman here - or man, for that matter - of using anyone's sexual fetish, preference or curiosity - offered in the spirit of sharing our collective wacky and freewheeling sexual activities - as part of a character assault is pathetic, and reveals only their own wounded psyches.

Yet we're supposed to constantly be encouraging to the ladies here, if not blatantly freaking out like schoolgirls at a Beatles concert over every new photo and piece of news. It's good business, no doubt, but we all know no woman respects a man who acts like a dog. And for me personally, the most attractive women here are the ones that seem chill, have a sense of humor and intelligence, and don't have big egos - or thin skin. Or use the word 'fag' as a pejorative. We've all seen the word thrown around and the reactions it causes. And it's an insult to the queer community used that way.
    It makes me feel the same way I feel when certain white people start talking about blacks around me as if I'm gonna chime right in with some racist remark. Silence is for pussies.

So: to sum up. It's damned ignorant to run down anyone's sexual preference, and we all ought to know better here. I looked like Jim Carrey in a dress and it's not something anyone should have to see. And Dani, whenever the words you type here have a red line in them, that means you should paste the word into Google if you can't figure it out. I did it three times just now. It's good exercise and improves your skills and makes your posts mean more. Sorry if I was an asshole about it. But this thread just rubbed me the wrong way.

And with that, I'll take my leave. Peace out, mofos.
    So the bigot Sammy2 is your new tag-team partner, in spite of his grammar and spelling errors, just to take another whack at Danielle? How convenient and selective!

And why use "pussies" as an epithet? Are you still in high school, or are you a grown man who prefers to devalue others using a vulgar word for female anatomy? If so, why? I can only presume it is because you are a misogynist, or you are a member of the "community" you mention and therefore have no use for women anyway.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    Lol... you better not say anything bad about miss insane, she will out secret she has about you. Im surprise a man who cut his dick off can call anyone weird. I believe a person should be able to tell you about your spelling errors without getting his/her personal information outed by you. Its a very vicious way of living, online or off. People like you who are not naturally polite have a hard time accepting pureness, the ability to make critism solely on its merits without prior grudges - because you see everyone in your light, fake. You are not polite unless there is some huge benifit in doing it. You don't even understand the purpose of being polite to anyone who can't help get close to your goals. This is because you only know when to be good, you're not a good person but you surely know how to pretend to be one.
    Very smart for someone who beats up gay people

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

The hypocrisy of any woman here - or man, for that matter - of using anyone's sexual fetish, preference or curiosity - offered in the spirit of sharing our collective wacky and freewheeling sexual activities - as part of a character assault is pathetic, and reveals only their own wounded psyches
    The hypocrisy was well pointed on my post, which was supposed to do just what it did. As you can see I am not as stupid as you think I am.

I pointed out the fact that someone of your quirks should not call a person stupid just because English is not her first language. I think I am doing pretty goddamn well for someone who's only been in the culture 19 years.

Rather then calling me stupid and trying to belittle me why didn't you politely send me a PM and I would have made the adjustment to my post? You tried to take a shot at me and I took a bigger one at you. There is no need for you to try and explain yourself because you are only digging your hole deeper, if you continue to dig I will make sure to throw in back some dirt when you get deep enough.

It's the nature of the game SISTA!

And Sammy2 - STFU you fucking violent prick - you belong n jail.

So: to sum up. It's damned ignorant to run down anyone's sexual preference, and we all ought to know better here. I looked like Jim Carrey in a dress and it's not something anyone should have to see. And Dani, whenever the words you type here have a red line in them, that means you should paste the word into Google if you can't figure it out. I did it three times just now. It's good exercise and improves your skills and makes your posts mean more. Sorry if I was an asshole about it. But this thread just rubbed me the wrong way.
    See... now this is the right way to address someone. The thing is... I am a nice person MOST of the time, until someone rubs me the wrong way. Should I shut up and turn the other cheek? I don't need to know proper grammar to answer that. I guess we have something in common after all huh?

As far as sexual preference. I am proud to have lived my life as a gay man 22 or 24 years of my life. I loved my life, I am proud of my past and BTW I too dressed up for fun and for work. I have an extra bedroom in which I have set up a closet for a dear friend of mine to get dressed up and so we can all have fun. I loooooooooove diversity. What I do not like is being called out. My cat knows that when she scratches me I am going to cut that bitches claw right down. She won't do it again till they are long and sharp again, but she always forgets by that point what happened the last time.

I am not the truth I am just the messenger. There is a method to my madness and one more thing...HELL hath no fury like a woman scorned.

PS: HELL hath no fury like a woman scorned - googled it and here is what came up: In classical mythology the Furies were avenging deities, fearful goddesses from Tartarus who avenged wrong and punished crime.

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

Gold Poster

Grammar cop got owned.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Goddamn, do you spell so badly on purpose? Do you look at your posts before you hit send? It's not even a hard word to spell.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CRACK WHORE! DO YOU NEED TO BE SET STRAIGHT? Cause I can fix ya barf mouth right quick - SAY SUMETHIN' !

SUCKSEED = EAT CUM

Carry on jacking that cock
    I think now I'd like to bang danielle because disturbed women are sensation in bed am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by jordyd19
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Goddamn, do you spell so badly on purpose? Do you look at your posts before you hit send? It's not even a hard word to spell.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CRACK WHORE! DO YOU NEED TO BE SET STRAIGHT? Cause I can fix ya barf mouth right quick - SAY SUMETHIN' !

SUCKSEED = EAT CUM

Carry on jacking that cock
    I think now I'd like to bang danielle because disturbed women are sensation in bed am I right?
    Ha Ha Ha my theme song is " Crazy Bitch " by Buckcherry

Junior Poster

So: to sum up. It's damned ignorant to run down anyone's sexual preference, and we all ought to know better here. I looked like Jim Carrey in a dress and it's not something anyone should have to see.
    I lol'd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ace_ventura04_194.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	225324  

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Grammar cop got owned.
    He might like it that way. The only way it could have been better for him would have been if he was in satin lace and strapped to the rack with Danielle cracking a whip and waving a dildo.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

---
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jim_jenny_114.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	225395  

5 Star Poster

...oh shit somebody beat me to this pic...
    Attached Images Attached Images