Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925

I don't understand why this asshole hasn't been banned yet. He's being a total belligerent ass to the girls here, and just being a troll.

Death to the trolls!!!
    Yes ban him,for not being a total ass kisser.

Junior Poster

mimi knows I love her. Ask her

I don't smile much

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    Post an example of what mimi didn't want us to see.
    Don't be an ass.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Ferley
    And it was deleted because . . . .?
    She requested that they were deleted (from Black-Tgirls) and as it was an old shoot that had been up for a while, I obliged.

We do this occasionally for models who have moved onto different avenues in their lives, like getting mainstream jobs, getting married, etc. and it depends on how many sets and how old the sets are as to what sort of arrangement we do.

I'm sure if you search hard and long enough they'd still be floating around the internet somewhere though, just not on one of our sites.
    seanchai
    The pictures are floating around. I came across them quite recently and even though I didn't save them, know where they can be found. Mimi looks okay- she has a flat chest but a cute smile- but she looks much better now. Out of respect to her I will not post them nor provide a link.

I don't think it's worth dwelling on the past. Some girls would rather not remember the old days and that is fine by me. What matters is where one goes with their life, not where they once were.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    sammy stick to things you know like sucking cock and getting your gorilla ass fisted like the queer you are
    Then let her defend herself. You just appeared like a real retard talking about pics she approved. And quit with your queer talk, where im from fags live in hiding or get killed. Gays aren't people I have any respect for, so I would never do anything they do.

obviously thats why u dont respect yourself queer

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    Post an example of what mimi didn't want us to see.
    I don't understand why this asshole hasn't been banned yet. He's being a total belligerent ass to the girls here, and just being a troll.

Death to the trolls!!!

since its ok for sammy to constantly call us men i guess that means we can go back to calling him a FAGGOT right?

Default Re: mimi plastique - website photo shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Ferley
    Has Mimi every done any photo shoots other than the stuff posted on her niteflirt site? (The stuff she has on there must be pretty hot, but a bit too steep a price to pay for a few pics and short vid clips).

I could have sworn that she did a photo set on one of the t-girl sites, but can't remember which one it was. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I have seen the old pics of Mimi. If you like the way she looks now you are better off not seeing the old ones. It will destroy the illusion. Even I wish I didn't see them.

Silver Poster

thank you for at least being honest . I can be honest with myself so i have no problem other than people trying to constantly dig up my past .

As far as anyone can buy my shit ... your right sammy ,
    and they continue to .
    I diss only men why are disrespectful assholes that would have the nerve to confront me in public. Knowing DAMN well if you saw me in person you would be just lke any other fan or client ... "YOUR MIMI " .
    i do not have time to call you names cause we all know i could go on for days .
    how about you go and join a gay forum . it would seem to be more your speed in my eyes .

AND AS FAR AS ME BEING A BITCH why show a soft side when homosexuals are present . You (They ) only respect a BITCH .
    i learned that best form a BITCH i can't stand now . SO there you go . I WILL BE ON TOP
    and no matter how hard you want to see me broken I WILL NOT BE ... ONLY UP FROM HERE ... do your research.

keep praying for my down fall it will only hurt you that much more as you land on your face !

Mimi Plastique