Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lipo and Men

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by smoothshave
    Deskreet2, Here's the "skinny" on fat. The number of fat cells and their location is fixed in infancy. That is to say you have the same number of fat cells now that you had as an infant Fat cells enlarge when we don't use calories that we eat. We can lose shrink fat cells by limiting our caloric intake (diet) or by "burning" calories (work). However, we can not chose the areas that the fat will be lost. Your good diet and rigorous exercise will keep you healthy, but it won't cause fat to be lost in diet resistant areas. Since you are normal weight with localized fat deposits you are an excellent candidate for liposuction. An average cost for the "love pillow" area might be 3000$ this will not include an anesthesiologists fee if it's not done under "local anesthesia". The American Society of Plastic Surgeons is an excellent referral source for a qualified board certified plastic surgeon in your area.
    No, it's still a terrible thing. Fat COATS the inside of your body, and if you take off part (like just the belly), then it's still all over your arms, legs, ass, face, etc. So, even if you get it removed, you're going to still look generally "fat." And, it would be impossible to remove it all over without killing you. Go to the gym and burn it off.

It is the ONLY way for it to work for men.

For women, it's a different story, since having a little fat is part of their natural figure. Therefore, removing some, say, from the belly of a fit girl, still looks fine, since it's just refining curves, and the rest of the fat is ok.

Bottom line, you will still look like crap if you're a man and get lipo. I have seen no exception to this. Not once. They all still look like chubby guys (just without a gut) after it's done. The lazy route gives a lazy result.

Veteran Poster

Thanks for the information and honest comments. I have changed my diet, but my legs were injured which limits my exercise to upper body cardio and weight lifting. I'm looking for a workout pool where I can take up swimming, which would take weight off of my legs and still get a more complete workout.

Swimming burns shitloads of calories...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    id never get lipo thats lame
    Say that again in 20 years...
    ok lol lipo is for girls