Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo
    one word- jealousy
    i think that's a big part of it.

i know i don't have a big post count, that's cause i'm not a big typer and only decided to join recently, but i've read and seen a lot of the shit on here.

personally, i think it's unavoidable.

people (for the most part) are bitchy, self-conscious and want to feel validated, it's the typical modern human. look on any forum, not just this one, and you'll see examples of hate, e-fights and the like.

i guess ego's become a part of it too. those who are jealous pick on the ones they envy, but the ones who have built a reputation for themselves (and therefore bigger ego) have no shame on picking the people they think they are better than.

with an open forum where anyone can join and comment, the range of people is massive. some people will fight, others will take a back seat and watch and some will try to change it. i say let them fight, trying to change the mind of someone who will say the most awful things about someone else can't be done with words on screen.

and why should they change their mind? if they want to, bitch, fight etc., and we all believe in more tolerance, maybe WE should learn to tolerate it and accept that it's inevitable.

that's my two cents anyway.

Platinum Poster

I think that you may very well be tilting at windmills again, LG.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Dominant stubborn personalities

+

Dominant stubborn personalities

=

fighting, arguments and plenty of entertainment!

Junior Poster

the posts with drama get posts lol

Veteran Poster

When I want to see good fighting, I watch Godzilla. Since they both live in the Chicago area and neither has crossed that line drawn in the sand, GREAT. I hope all it is is Textwar!

Or maybe set up a Rock-em Sock-em Robot match. When ever their robot loses their head, they have to drink a 4 oz glass of tequila. Keep doing this until one of them passes-out or throws-up.

Any other interesting matches?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zilla_vs_godzilla_289.png 
Views:	241 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	224891  

Platinum Poster

SOMETHING has to break up all the bigdickdudesinwigs threads.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Re: To the ladies: Why the hate?!?

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    I can still remember when all the girls attacked Kelly Shore. Vicki was involved in a few arguments too, and who can forget Moni (even though we try to). Recently we had Sunny vs Allanah over some secret party (if it was a secret, then why did everyone know about it. :P j/k). Britney Boykins took a share of flak from girls on these boards since then and there were many other fights, some of which I was lucky to miss by going AWOL for a year and a half (which, judging by what's been going on now, wasn't a bad idea.

Now it's Mimi vs Vanessa in what must surely be the most pointless thread since the Boyins vs Jennifer Justice thread, which managed to stir up a ton of shit for no reason.

You girls claim that we guys are haters, homos, dickheads and the like and then you attack each other with such passion that you make the comments of the most hateful male posters seem like compliments.

I don't know what you're fighting over sometimes when you sling mud at each other and yell in cryptic messages and I don't care either. But for fuck's sake, aren't you all in this together? Have your differences becoming bigger than what you have in common? You've all been through the same shit...take it easy on each other and maybe you can help each other.

I'm not saying the guys aren't guilty sometimes of such pointless arguments. I even remember an 8 page argument which began over spelling and turned ugly a few years back. But usually personal issues are not brought into it and appearances are never discussed (probably because we don't know what each other looks like and- being guys- we don't care).

So please, ladies, be lady-like. If we are supposed to be polite to you, be polite to each other also and don't refer to each other by ugly epithets. We don't know about your arguments and we don't care. You're not doing your businesses any good and you're not making these forums any better. When a mod has to come in and redefine ground rules this is not good news.

I love and respect you all, but I'm tired of your arguments. A little less hostility and a little more tolerance would be good. Isn't tolerance something you've all spoken out for, after all?

Happy Valentine's and all that...
    Just to comment on my mention here.
    I posted in responded to a very public and ridiculous accusation.
    I said why wasnt this brought up privately?
    And there was never a personal attack involved.
    I often refrain from such conduct- but am guilty with my spouts with VR back in the day. Thank goodness I grew way up since.

The fact is some people live for drama and attention.
    I see it all the time with girls-
    Who just put each others down for no reason.
    On this board all the time.

People who often do that are really miserable deep down inside and the reading extends beyond a private kiki-but to say, I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU. Which in turn is BS because we all have a many faults that can be picked at.

Women in general are WAY worse than men when it comes to this stuff.
    Not just TS, GGs are just as bad.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Veteran Poster

Hey Alyssa, why don't you take the position of Arbitrator and pass a summary judgement on how to resolve these conflicts? You are insightful, full of good spirit, wise, and seem to have no hate or bias towards anyone? May the Force be with YOU!!!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dskreet2
    Hey Alyssa, why don't you take the position of Arbitrator and pass a summary judgement on how to resolve these conflicts? You are insightful, full of good spirit, wise, and seem to have no hate or bias towards anyone? May the Force be with YOU!!!
    lol these hoes dont give 2shits about what i have to say.

i have lost track of the number of times i've asked mimi to refrain from talking about Reina in front of me. i really like them both.

i think Allanah hit the nail on the head.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    SOMETHING has to break up all the bigdickdudesinwigs threads.
    LMAO...good point!