Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default To the ladies: Why the hate?!?

I can still remember when all the girls attacked Kelly Shore. Vicki was involved in a few arguments too, and who can forget Moni (even though we try to). Recently we had Sunny vs Allanah over some secret party (if it was a secret, then why did everyone know about it. :P j/k). Britney Boykins took a share of flak from girls on these boards since then and there were many other fights, some of which I was lucky to miss by going AWOL for a year and a half (which, judging by what's been going on now, wasn't a bad idea.

Now it's Mimi vs Vanessa in what must surely be the most pointless thread since the Boyins vs Jennifer Justice thread, which managed to stir up a ton of shit for no reason.

You girls claim that we guys are haters, homos, dickheads and the like and then you attack each other with such passion that you make the comments of the most hateful male posters seem like compliments.

I don't know what you're fighting over sometimes when you sling mud at each other and yell in cryptic messages and I don't care either. But for fuck's sake, aren't you all in this together? Have your differences becoming bigger than what you have in common? You've all been through the same shit...take it easy on each other and maybe you can help each other.

I'm not saying the guys aren't guilty sometimes of such pointless arguments. I even remember an 8 page argument which began over spelling and turned ugly a few years back. But usually personal issues are not brought into it and appearances are never discussed (probably because we don't know what each other looks like and- being guys- we don't care).

So please, ladies, be lady-like. If we are supposed to be polite to you, be polite to each other also and don't refer to each other by ugly epithets. We don't know about your arguments and we don't care. You're not doing your businesses any good and you're not making these forums any better. When a mod has to come in and redefine ground rules this is not good news.

I love and respect you all, but I'm tired of your arguments. A little less hostility and a little more tolerance would be good. Isn't tolerance something you've all spoken out for, after all?

Happy Valentine's and all that...

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

one word- jealousy

Professional Poster

Default Re: To the ladies: Why the hate?!?

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    I can still remember when all the girls attacked Kelly Shore. Vicki was involved in a few arguments too, and who can forget Moni (even though we try to). Recently we had Sunny vs Allanah over some secret party (if it was a secret, then why did everyone know about it. :P j/k). Britney Boykins took a share of flak from girls on these boards since then and there were many other fights, some of which I was lucky to miss by going AWOL for a year and a half (which, judging by what's been going on now, wasn't a bad idea.

Now it's Mimi vs Vanessa in what must surely be the most pointless thread since the Boyins vs Jennifer Justice thread, which managed to stir up a ton of shit for no reason.

You girls claim that we guys are haters, homos, dickheads and the like and then you attack each other with such passion that you make the comments of the most hateful male posters seem like compliments.

I don't know what you're fighting over sometimes when you sling mud at each other and yell in cryptic messages and I don't care either. But for fuck's sake, aren't you all in this together? Have your differences becoming bigger than what you have in common? You've all been through the same shit...take it easy on each other and maybe you can help each other.

I'm not saying the guys aren't guilty sometimes of such pointless arguments. I even remember an 8 page argument which began over spelling and turned ugly a few years back. But usually personal issues are not brought into it and appearances are never discussed (probably because we don't know what each other looks like and- being guys- we don't care).

So please, ladies, be lady-like. If we are supposed to be polite to you, be polite to each other also and don't refer to each other by ugly epithets. We don't know about your arguments and we don't care. You're not doing your businesses any good and you're not making these forums any better. When a mod has to come in and redefine ground rules this is not good news.

I love and respect you all, but I'm tired of your arguments. A little less hostility and a little more tolerance would be good. Isn't tolerance something you've all spoken out for, after all?

Happy Valentine's and all that...

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

ditto - the jealousy and deceit is bottomless

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Now it's Mimi vs Vanessa in what must surely be the most pointless thread.
    Same old shit, different day.

It used to be mildy entertaining watching those two kitten fight, now it's tired.
    Either get in a tub-of-jello and slug it out or stfu! :P

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

When Britney Boykins appeared you could taste the jealousy.

I do not really thing it's only jealously ... Let's face it. Some girls are full of themselves and do not seem to care if someone else it's not only pretty but smarter then them.

Personally it's pointless to fight and argue against each other but when you feel aggravated by a comment from a HA girl, you just let it loose and stop acting like a lady. But yes you guys have a lot to do with it. Sometimes you just need a little to say then start a bomb.

Good thing it's that the girls here can really handle and are smart to understand at some point that it's just only part of the board and all the bs that carry on. What about you guys when you disagree to each other? you get even nastier than us.

Actually having an argument here on the board it's a lady like it since it's no more than a war of words and well put sentences and always win the ones who really are smart enough. Just my said...

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya...

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

myself i just stayout of arguments with other ts girls, i dont see point to it, its not going to make me any money or further my life so there fore its pointless

I am happy with myself so thast all that matters at the end of the day . its kinda irrelevant if someone says they are better looking etc, who realy cares at the end of the day..each to their own with looks and tastes

If someone laid into me i would say bring it on, i welcome the publicity for free but i wont be replying back

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

They can just PM that nonsense or IM each other. People are so insecure with themselves and just need constant validation and attention from others i guess.

Platinum Poster

maybe in some cases its all about one person being jealous... but that doesnt fit every case