Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I already know who the Illuminati are. They're a highly evolved race from the hidden continent of Lemuria. They're known to be particularly ambitious and have had a hand in every event in history since prehistoric times. They are responsible for length[en]ing the Moon's period of rotation to match it's orbital period so one side of the lunar surface would be perpetually hidden from our view. That is where they quantum-tele-transported the entire Pacific continent known in Hyperborean times as Lemuria. The far side of the Moon is now their base of operations. They are known to be responsible for the sinking of Atlantis. Probably the worst act of terrorism humankind has ever seen. The event was so traumatic, many people have erased it from their memories and their histories. The fact that so many people even today don't believe that Atlantis has ever existed is attributed to a histrionic clinical amnesia brought on by transhistoric psychic trauma. The Illuminati are the high command of the Lemurian military heirarchy. Ever lose a sock? That was the work of the Illuminati. They have infiltrated every Nation's government, the WTO, and even Rolling Stones Magazine. They have the power to mesmerize crowds of people through the use of vocalized supersonic multiphonic brain waves. Bjork is an Illuminati. So every one, smartin' up. They walk among us! They're taking over!! They're after our socks!!!

[Edits are in square brackets]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

*pictures thxtinfoil and El Nimrod feverishly beginnining an inventory of their socks while keeping a wary eye out for black helicopters...*

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Trish: where did you get that? Certainly not from me.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

It's common knowledge among conspiracy theorists. It sweeping the internet like digital fire.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Go to the Bilderberger conference (if you can get in) and look around. Maybe you'll find the pope there: http://www.prophecycorner.theforever...ign2-20-09.jpg

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Go to the Bilderberger conference (if you can get in) and look around. Maybe you'll find the pope there: http://www.prophecycorner.theforever...ign2-20-09.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tinfoil_warrior_138.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	227447  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe