Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default a fucked up father (not about shemales just so ya know)

just heard a story about a girl that got arrested for throwing her baby down a drain (or something) and they found a 1 year old corpse down near where the baby was; turns out after several hours of questioning the girls father had raped her (and gotten her pregnant a few times).

hope they put the bastard in general population

anyone can find the news article on this link it

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Yep, I don't believe in segregating Chesters. I think part of their punishment should be to live within the code of justice served among the regular prison population. ... There was this couple down here in San Diego several years back whose weird religion supposedly compelled them to starve their two year old to death ... authorities who investigated the home to gather evidence for the case found no toys in the home also.

There is nothing lower than those who would harm a defenseless child, or even a small, young animal. Nothing.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

Yeah, that happend in NYC. She threw the baby out of the window. I don't think she should've went that far, but damn. I googled it and believe it or not it happens a lot!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Veteran Poster

Does George W. Bush have to apologize for this too!

Also with the sick parole system in place, that bastard will be out in 8 years!

Default ............................

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer

Also with the sick parole system in place, that bastard will be out in 8 years!
    no but the fact that NO ONE HAD A CLUE that this girl went through this frightens me................... I think it's bullshit, someone knew and was too much of a pussy to step up for the girl

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    Huh ?

I always wondered how the dumbfuck occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue currently would have handled the unwarranted hatred and vitriol that Bill Clinton received daily -- DAILY -- from the rightwingers. Clinton -- and I'm not a Clinton fan -- received more crap in one day than Bush does in a month.

Veteran Poster

Thats because Clinton has a record longer than my.........................arm!

The Clintons were/are corrupt. Ask Dick Morris!

Hey.........................leave the roadscholar alone
    after all he was the official 1st Black President of the U.S.
    lol

seriously, every politician is corrupt, that's why I'm running for city council next year

Johnnie Walker for council
    My Motto:
    "I'm gonna screw you, but at least you know it's coming"

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Dick Morris, the turncoat who works for Fox News and peddles books trashing the Clintons ? That Morris ?

Yeah, yeah, that Clinton launched this country into an illegal, unwarranted war against a third world country that did nothing to us and has cost the lives of 2000 American service personel, maimed 10,000 more, and killed up to 100,000 Iraqi civilians (How many times does 3000 go into 100,000, Kramer ?). Not to mention squandering or compromising fragile relationships with our allies, bankrupting our treasury, and setting up our grandchildren to pay off the debt this clown is running up.

The hatred you freepers have for one of the most rightwing Democrats to ever occupy the Whitehouse is beyond me ... I wonder what LBJ would be called today by you guys ?

By the way, keep up your bidding for the wealthy of this country. They laugh at people like you.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

My witty signature.