Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    5 Star Poster

Default Re: l

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    I'm from Orange County and so is Julianna. We are not rude or busy here. And all I don't recognize is your attempted "mimicry". How does your illegally being on a cell phone, and being cited for an unsafe lane change constitute an imitation? It sounds more like how you really are and now you are trying to escape the reaction your story merited. Or were you mimicing someone else somehow when you got into a fight over a parking space at a Home Depo? (shouldn't that remodel be done by now?) Or threw your computer out of a window?

Imitation is supposed to be the sincerest form of flattery. But your claim of imiitation just fell flat here.

FK
    LOL - I didn't know you were from OC Felicia. I'm sorry if you felt insulted. I wasn't trying to mimic or imitate anybody. Just trying to make light of a couple of dumb errors - and put in a dig toward the rich bitches in "New-Porsche" Beach, who often do seem to act as if nobody else exists.

As for the computer - honey I ALWAYS throw computers out the window. It gives me a great deal of satisfaction when they have reached their service life. And a little revenge for all the aggravation they have usually caused me by that point.

Believe me if it was worth fixing I would have. I'm not a temper tantrum person. That particular one was 6 years old. It was done.

I wrote the original post for a little entertainment. But I should have realized HA is more about fighting and picking on every little thing anybody does or says. I won't make that mistake again, at least not for awhile.

I'll go shoot myself now if that will please all you folks.

Sheesh,
    TS Jamie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jessica_simpson_on_gq_cover_in_american_flag_bikini_dbu_pants_and_soldier_dog_tags_643.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	225063  

Veteran Poster

Default Re: l

I'll go shoot myself now.

Sheesh,
    TS Jamie [/quote]
    AGREED

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Why I HATE Orange County...

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    I hate Orange County because today I'm driving down the street to Home Depot to buy a mirror and this ****ING cop pulls me over and gives me a *****ING ticket for TALKING on my cell phone.
    Giggles,
    TS Jamie
    Do you think TS Jamie drives with her eyes closed? Could be.

I say that because I would think that a lot of people over the course of time, as they garner experience out on the road, would have seen a near accident or two caused by cell phone addicts oblivious to common sense. Observing a near accident out on the road, and learning from it, is something that comes with experience. Christ, do you really have to view it in person?? Hell no! All you have to do is be half alive and pay attention to the news.

Maybe TS Jamie is too busy giggling when she drives. Maybe she's too busy talking to johns, selling her wares and booking appointments. Or maybe she's 16 years old and just get her license.

This is some serious WTF-ville. Imagine her, or anyone like her, driving the way she does IN THE FREAKING RAIN. Talk about hitting close to home...check this shit out:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/z...08842-car-male
    http://cbs2.com/local/Woman.Killed.405.2.935585.html
    http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...dropping_phone

Rookie Poster

Stop your crying and get a bluetooth. You would not have been stopped and you can talk all you want. I hate people on the cell while they are driving, they oblivious to everyting going on around.

dr jeff edmunds