Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    if one goes 95 I hope you rethink about how you drive for it is reckless.
    Oh, it's OK, it was like 2:30 am and usually the Laguna cop is asleep at that time. The sound of his light bar getting blown off the roof woke him up I guess.

He was a really nice guy and only wrote me for 85 in a 55 - so I wouldn't get a reckless driving. Besides we were in Newport Beach by the time he caught up to me.

LOL,
    TS Jamie
    Jamie I hate to argue, But reckless driving is anyone driving without disregard for others. 30 MPH over the speed limit is Reckless Hell 10 is.
    230am to me is the same as 5pm or any other time People MAY be outside you know?
    I only say so because there are alot of crude drivers out there, When I had my Gsxr I damn near got hit when I got on the freeway EVERYDAY.

5 Star Poster

You are of course right.

Now get outta my way, I'm in a hurry...

I don't really think much of oranges, if that helps.

Junior Poster

You are too cute

I don't smile much

Default Re: Why I HATE Orange County...

I got nailed in a couple of years ago doing 95 in downtown Laguna Beach - in a 35 zone... LOL.

It's NOT my fault. My Lancer only has two speeds, stop and 95. What's a girl to do.

Giggles,
    TS Jamie
    You are either lying about doing 95 is a 35 mph zone or you are demented, which is it? Even at 2:30 a.m. you posed a serious danger to other who may have been on the road.

Rookie Poster

Default true story

i was in orange county w/ my bf a few years back and we were parked and sort of fooling around and the cops knocked on the window and asked if it was a TG and searched my car and then tried to bring me in (for reasons unknown) and i resisted and they ended up beating me to hell and throwing me in jail. they released me that night at midnight, no charges, no explanation.

Platinum Poster

LMFAO...I LOVE IT when people get ticketed for YAPPING ON THE GODDAMN PHONE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE DRIVING...especially if it's SOME JACKASS who THINKS THAT THEY OWN THE MOTHERFUCKING ROAD because they have convinced themselves that whatever they are doing is MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO BE DRIVING ARE DOING...assholes...cry me a river...

DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    LMFAO...I LOVE IT when people get ticketed for YAPPING ON THE GODDAMN PHONE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE DRIVING...especially if it's SOME JACKASS who THINKS THAT THEY OWN THE MOTHERFUCKING ROAD because they have convinced themselves that whatever they are doing is MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO BE DRIVING ARE DOING...assholes...cry me a river...

DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
    Bluetooth. does wonders.

5 Star Poster

Default l

Hey ChefMike - just one word for you - fuckoff...

I was making a joke of it... I KNOW I should have been using my bluetooth but it's a piece of junk.

I was mimicking the rude "busy" people of Orange County - who are so busy in they don't recognize anyone else. So STOP SHOUTING jackass.

And for the other person, yes I've slowed down, some... And yea, it was 95, I was VERY lucky. It was the only time I ever had to get out of the car for a cop and consent to a search. But he cut me a break and only wrote me for something like 85 in a 55 so I didn't get a reckless driving and lose license.

KMA,
    TS Jamie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Veteran Poster

Default Re: l

Hey ChefMike - just one word for you - fuckoff...

I was making a joke of it... I KNOW I should have been using my bluetooth but it's a piece of junk.

I was mimicking the rude "busy" people of Orange County - who are so busy in they don't recognize anyone else. So STOP SHOUTING jackass.

And for the other person, yes I've slowed down, some... And yea, it was 95, I was VERY lucky. It was the only time I ever had to get out of the car for a cop and consent to a search. But he cut me a break and only wrote me for something like 85 in a 55 so I didn't get a reckless driving and lose license.

KMA,
    TS Jamie
    Lol someone got mad.
    Seriously I agree with Chefmike. Sry first thing a driver learns is safety for ones self and other.
    Its not only Reckless Driving its Negligence toward other drivers abd PEDESTRIANS. Yes people who live on the streets still have rights to live. Vehicular manslaughter. Dont get me wrong I dont wish anything bad for you I just wish that if you can pass a driving test then give HUMAN KIND the courtesy of letting them be assured you go the speed limit....Its there for a reason.