Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Why I HATE Orange County...

I mean BESIDES "The OC," "Orange County Houswives" and all that.

I hate Orange County because today I'm driving down the street to Home Depot to buy a mirror and this ****ING cop pulls me over and gives me a *****ING ticket for TALKING on my cell phone.

The ****ING loser - had nothing better to do that peep into people's cars to see if they are on the phone. I'm a busy person, my car is my office. I've got things to do when I'm driving.

So the ****ER gives me the ****ING ticket and I leave and drive about 1 mile down the road into Costa Mesa where this ********ER in an SUV cuts me off in traffic - right in front of a ********ING cop. The *****ING cop pulls ME over! And gives ME a ticket for an unsafe lane change. Doesn't he know the differnce between failure to yield and a lane change?

G******M IT I'm a busy person. People, especially ****heads in SUV's need to get out of my way! Especially when I'm on the phone.

So in the course of a mile I get about $400 in ****ING tickets.

I am sooo over Southern California.

And I swear I am NEVER going to buy another red car. I didn't get a ticket for 20 years until I bought my Mitsubishi Lancer rice rocket - that's the one I got nailed in a couple of years ago doing 95 in downtown Laguna Beach - in a 35 zone... LOL.

It's NOT my fault. My Lancer only has two speeds, stop and 95. What's a girl to do.

Giggles,
    TS Jamie

Veteran Poster

Mitsubishi
    Cut out the MIT and BI you get sushi....
    POS company,horrid warranties 2000 to present.
    Other than that there is a reason a speed limit was invented.Legally 1 mph can get you a ticket. Doubtfully not always will your tachometer read correctly. If a car has oversized rims and tires it may read in correctly.

5 Star Poster

LOL - well I don't know - but my speedometer goes to 180 mph so I should have the right to drive that fast. I mean at 95 I'm only running 3,500 rpm and redline is 7,000.

LOL,
    TS Jamie

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Good - I'm glad that law is in effect - if they'd only do it in Hawaii now, we might be able to drive at a good speed without doofuses yapping on their phone and not paying attention to the road.

5 Star Poster

Hey - I resemble that Seanchi...

The ****ING cop shouldda given me a break, I wasn't drying my nails or doing my eyeliner at the same time, as usual...

I think this is all because I was wearing a sport bra and tee shirt and I had no way to show a little cleavage.

Really though - it's the car. They are after Lancers. We are persecuted.

LOL,
    TS Jamie

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    LOL - well I don't know - but my speedometer goes to 180 mph so I should have the right to drive that fast. I mean at 95 I'm only running 3,500 rpm and redline is 7,000.

LOL,
    TS Jamie

WOW....

That vehicle was designed for rally not, everyday STOCK tuning like our cars. especially on CA strict smog laws. We have the slower versions of these Vehicles. Out of usa its quite faster. But I do not give any mitsubishi credit other than GSX Eclipses or 3000gt Twin turbo ones...
    My odometer says 220 its a Japanese Tachometer. So it is only in Kilometers....Doesnt mean it can go that fast miss..
    ECU-computers in the car have something called a governor Which usually hits in at about 90-115 depending on vehicle.
    And FYI 100mph+=3 yrs no license.
    if one goes 95 I hope you rethink about how you drive for it is reckless.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    if one goes 95 I hope you rethink about how you drive for it is reckless.
    Oh, it's OK, it was like 2:30 am and usually the Laguna cop is asleep at that time. The sound of his light bar getting blown off the roof woke him up I guess.

He was a really nice guy and only wrote me for 85 in a 55 - so I wouldn't get a reckless driving. Besides we were in Newport Beach by the time he caught up to me.

LOL,
    TS Jamie

5 Star Poster

its illegal in australia to talk on a mobile phone while driveing

live with honour

What I love is riding in France and setting off those silly speed cameras that flash you from the front: as bikes don't have a front numberplate they can't collar me . The French traffic police can kiss my arse!!!

Fork 'andles

Orange County sucks. I lived in Newport Beach for a while. Says it all.
    I feel for you.

"That's what i thought you said."