Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    The notion that hungangels needs to borrow anything from that forum that has tried to replicate everything about hungangels is a damn joke.Like you said replicating people here(jbwl) just to give your clone forum a buzz is f**king pathetic.
    Oh, the irony. The last -- LAST -- poster that should be pointing fingers at other posters or other sites about replicating is one cowardly, hypocritical, bigoted, stupid, ignorant, transparent, sycophantic, dishonest sack of shit, who not only has utilized multiple identities on this forum, but in its chat rooms also. ...How many members at this place alone have called you out on any or all of the aforementioned characteristics, Dunce?

Thankfully, one thing HungDevils does not have, is a clown such as Legend posting there. What a joke.

Oh the irony of some pathetic sack of shit who will not stop whining, i hate you and do not won't nothing to do with you el coffee boy,so move on with your pathetic life and get me out of your head.

By the way listen to this and listen to it good i do not give a fuck what you or any tranny chasing loser on this forum thinks of me,you can think i'm corky from life goes on(i loved that show) or hitler for all i care,i tend not to hold any opinions of the people i dislike in any kind of regards.Now go back to that clone forum and STFU.

Professional Poster

It's funny how some people at this forum, a TG forum are calling other people chasers.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fitz207
    It's funny how some people at this forum, a TG forum are calling other people chasers.
    What's funny about that? Not every guy on here as an objective to sleep with every freakin tranny that picture is posted or he sees in public.

Platinum Poster

What's s funny about that? Not every guy on here as an objective to sleep with every freakin tranny that picture is posted or he sees in public.

yeah agreed.... not every guy is a chaser fitz... if you feel youre one that doesnt mean every other guy here is too.... most are... but most of everything is not everyone... its just most.

Professional Poster

What's s funny about that? Not every guy on here as an objective to sleep with every freakin tranny that picture is posted or he sees in public.
    Not every tranny, just the hot ones....some people just can't admit it.

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

Thanks...the f word was gettin a bit tiresome....

Professional Poster

You know what's awesome? Cake.

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    What kind of Cake?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    What kind of Cake?
    CAKE BOYS DUH!!!!!!!!

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Re: Since you people have all lost your collective minds.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    1) Nobody is "banproof" (is that even a word?) from this site. Keep believing you are and you will be made an example of (this goes for guys and gals).

2) Hope you all had fun throwing around "fag" and "faggot". Next person to do so (and not in reference to a cigarette) will be banned.

3) If you inbox me and I don't respond, I'M PROBABLY NOT LOGGED IN. DO NOT CONTINUE TO SEND ME THE SAME INBOX REPEATEDLY, ESPECIALLY ABOUT TRIVIAL THINGS THAT CAN WAIT UNTIL I AM LOGGED IN.

4) Since Nobody seems to realize that the chatroom is NOT RAN BY MYSELF OR HUNGANGELS, I'm removing the link to the chatroom. You can probably find the link somewhere else but if you do choose to go into chat, do so at your own risk and don't inbox me or contact me about ANYTHING that goes on in there.

5) If your whole purpose of coming to this site is to make a hard time for others, do everyone a favor and don't bother coming here.

6) ... I forgot what six was because it's 6:15AM, I'm dead tired and instead of being able to catch some shuteye I have to deal with this BS.

This post isn't aimed at anyone in particular but rather the whole HA community.
    NYCe is on-point and a good fuckin moderator. He keeps this place from being a complete shithole, so i hope you all respect the rules hes putting down because they are aimed at the rabblerousers, the shitheads. I juss gotta remind myself not 2 slip with the F-word, cuz i tend 2 use it. Not aimed at someone becuz of their orientation, but more at their attitude. Its still a bad word tho so i will try 2 not get myself banned lol.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan