Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Since you people have all lost your collective minds.

1) Nobody is "banproof" (is that even a word?) from this site. Keep believing you are and you will be made an example of (this goes for guys and gals).

2) Hope you all had fun throwing around "fag" and "faggot". Next person to do so (and not in reference to a cigarette) will be banned.

3) If you inbox me and I don't respond, I'M PROBABLY NOT LOGGED IN. DO NOT CONTINUE TO SEND ME THE SAME INBOX REPEATEDLY, ESPECIALLY ABOUT TRIVIAL THINGS THAT CAN WAIT UNTIL I AM LOGGED IN.

4) Since Nobody seems to realize that the chatroom is NOT RAN BY MYSELF OR HUNGANGELS, I'm removing the link to the chatroom. You can probably find the link somewhere else but if you do choose to go into chat, do so at your own risk and don't inbox me or contact me about ANYTHING that goes on in there.

5) If your whole purpose of coming to this site is to make a hard time for others, do everyone a favor and don't bother coming here.

6) ... I forgot what six was because it's 6:15AM, I'm dead tired and instead of being able to catch some shuteye I have to deal with this BS.

This post isn't aimed at anyone in particular but rather the whole HA community.

Default Re: Since you people have all lost your collective minds.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    This post isn't aimed at anyone in particular but rather the whole HA community.
    lol

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: Since you people have all lost your collective minds.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    1) Nobody is "banproof" (is that even a word?) from this site. Keep believing you are and you will be made an example of (this goes for guys and gals).

2) Hope you all had fun throwing around "fag" and "faggot". Next person to do so (and not in reference to a cigarette) will be banned.

3) If you inbox me and I don't respond, I'M PROBABLY NOT LOGGED IN. DO NOT CONTINUE TO SEND ME THE SAME INBOX REPEATEDLY, ESPECIALLY ABOUT TRIVIAL THINGS THAT CAN WAIT UNTIL I AM LOGGED IN.

4) Since Nobody seems to realize that the chatroom is NOT RAN BY MYSELF OR HUNGANGELS, I'm removing the link to the chatroom. You can probably find the link somewhere else but if you do choose to go into chat, do so at your own risk and don't inbox me or contact me about ANYTHING that goes on in there.

5) If your whole purpose of coming to this site is to make a hard time for others, do everyone a favor and don't bother coming here.

6) ... I forgot what six was because it's 6:15AM, I'm dead tired and instead of being able to catch some shuteye I have to deal with this BS.

banproof is a word in some part of the world, lol

FYI

if you can still make it to chat guess what?!?
    it's a free for all slugfest
    if you're anonymous and don't understand the simplicity of clicking "login" at the bottom and making up a name to chat with others, you're gone

p.s. I'd like to thank those who made it possible for me to have to stop hanging out with Susi at 5am for breakfast to come home and deal with a bunch of bullshit.........

some of you folks are more sensitive than Barack's 3 legged rescue dog!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster

oooh good word johnny .... "sensitive"

while were banning the F* bomb... how bout we put a lock down on ppl using "him, he, his, or other male pronouns" when describing transexual women on the board?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    oooh good word johnny .... "sensitive"

while were banning the F* bomb... how bout we put a lock down on ppl using "him, he, his, or other male pronouns" when describing transexual women on the board?
    that sounds sensible calling a transexual a he/him/whatever is disrespectful and uncalled for even if u get mad at her

ThaTiger23..

Silver Poster

Jen that's sounds wonderful . you are very wise . with your new rules in effect this is place will run alot smother

Junior Poster

THANK YOU

FINALLY SOMEONE HAS PUT A STOP TO THE ABUSE SOME OF THE SO CALL UNTOUCHABLE HAVE BEEN OBJECTIFYING ALL THE MEMBER TO

THANK YOU JOHNNY I HOPE MY TREAD SHEAD SOME LIGHT INTO THE BIGGER PROBLEM IN HA.

EVEN THOUGH IS WAS DELETED.

Who Is It

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Sounds good to me.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Mimi resize that avatar, its huge.

Silver Poster

idk how