Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    You know what's awesome? Cake.
    What kind of Cake?
    CAKE BOYS DUH!!!!!!!!
    I'm not gonna lie, I had to google that to see what it meant.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    You know what's awesome? Cake.
    What kind of Cake?
    CAKE BOYS DUH!!!!!!!!
    Isn't that the last step before Club Kid?

LOL

Alright Then.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    The notion that hungangels needs to borrow anything from that forum that has tried to replicate everything about hungangels is a damn joke.Like you said replicating people here(jbwl) just to give your clone forum a buzz is f**king pathetic.
    Oh, the irony. The last -- LAST -- poster that should be pointing fingers at other posters or other sites about replicating is one cowardly, hypocritical, bigoted, stupid, ignorant, transparent, sycophantic, dishonest sack of shit, who not only has utilized multiple identities on this forum, but in its chat rooms also. ...How many members at this place alone have called you out on any or all of the aforementioned characteristics, Dunce?

Thankfully, one thing HungDevils does not have, is a clown such as Legend posting there. What a joke.

Oh the irony of some pathetic sack of shit who will not stop whining, i hate you and do not won't nothing to do with you el coffee boy,so move on with your pathetic life and get me out of your head.

By the way listen to this and listen to it good i do not give a fuck what you or any tranny chasing loser on this forum thinks of me,you can think i'm corky from life goes on(i loved that show) or hitler for all i care,i tend not to hold any opinions of the people i dislike in any kind of regards.Now go back to that clone forum and STFU.
    Are you reading this, NYCe?

Wow, Legend responds, with his trademark grasp of grammar and typing skills clearly in place for everyone to see. ...By the way, where am I being ironical, you fucking loser? Ha-ha!
    How many times have I called you out in a thread dedicated solely to you so you could answer all the questions I have about things you erroneously and maliciously accused me of while trying to ingratiate yourself -- yet again -- with another woman from this forum at a time I was having differences with her? Of course, when you were called to back up your slop, you cowardly did not respond. All you do is hit and run. I'm a sack of shit and yet amid all your dolls and cartoon DVDs you decide one night to take one of the lowest roads possible by saying things about another bereft of any truth and fact in order to ingratiate yourself to a woman. Right? I guess when you're the loner and loser you are it's whatever works, huh?

"el coffee boy" ??? My god, you are one retarded fuck. You're being called out on your bigotry and what do you do? You go on and further confirm it. Oh, the irony and hypocrisy at play here for you, the 4000 post clown, to continue to not only post here, but place yourself above every other guy here on some warped judgmental pedestal by consistently referring to the male posters of this forum as "tranny chasers". Does it ever occur to you that there are others reading this forum and therefore witness you consistently shoot yourself in the foot? All posters have to do is scroll back or do a search. My guess is that the only reason you haven't been banned is due to the comedic fodder you provide for everyone here. My god, you really are one stupid, moronic, pathetic fuck. No wonder you have been challenged and attacked by so many. All of those prior posters -- despite all their differences, POV, and backgrounds,etc. -- who have gone after you couldn't have been wrong. A true loser transcends all kinds of differences.

Of course you don't care what people think. In the fog of anonymity that the internet and this forum offers, you continue to make charges and allegations about things or posters you know very little or nothing about, and when you are called on it, you run. Wow, what a man, what courage, what owning up -- what a world class loser. Have you not engaged in bigotry, Legend? Have you not engaged in hypocrisy? Have you not posted under different handles? Have you not been a sycophant? Do you not come into a TRANSSEXUAL forum and generalize about it male members, among other things? Have you not been proven wrong time and time again? Answer these questions, Idiot!

Of all of the forums I have been a member of all these years and there have been many (Car, politics, computer, sports, news, music, TS, et all), you -- YOU -- are by far -- BY FAR -- the single biggest idiot/loser I have ever witnessed and come across. Quite a legacy there, Legend. Quite a legacy.

Now run along and wait for the next poster to bitch-slap you senseless as so many others have. That WILL happen! Why not play with your dolls to kill time in the meantime? It's only a matter of posts before your idiocy comes to the fore, offends someone, and gets slapped down again. One might have his doubts about the sun rising on the east horizon tomorrow morning, but on you getting slapped down, that one can count on.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Platinum Poster

its a slippery slope of gayness!

Still Here 5 Star Poster

How about this.

Nobody wants to read this back and forth between Legend and Realgirls4me.

I have absolutely no idea what your beef with each other is but its boring, annoying and stupid.

You people don't seem to realize I'm literally at my breaking point with a whole bunch of you and I don't care about join dates, post counts or anything of that nature.

Next one of you to post up in this thread with this bickering is getting banned.

And don't bother creating a spinoff post calling each other out because it too will be deleted and the creator banned.

I swear, you'd think this website was Kidz.org or a Hanna Montana Forum.

Gold Poster

NYCe,

I'm through with him, but he did start it.

I applaud your efforts to clean this place up, and with that said, I'll attempt to be a good citizen from now on. I apologize for my part in this.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

its a slippery slope of gayness!
    Quoted for truth.

Professional Poster

You know, at work this summer I was stocking jeans, and they said "loose, straight" on them and it made me think of the guys on this forum. True story.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

You know, at work this summer I was stocking jeans, and they said "loose, straight" on them and it made me think of the guys on this forum. True story.
    BANNED.

j/k

Professional Poster

your face is banned. :P