Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    guess cloudy found something better to do with his time then bitch
    yes, i do have better things to do than copy/paste sports articles.

there she is. guess i should go on the mat and report to please u jackass, how many dumb ass and POINTLESS threads u want me to point out in general, dude get off my shit

there she is. guess i should go on the mat and report to please u jackass, how many dumb ass and POINTLESS threads u want me to point out in general, dude get off my shit
    watching the ufc doesn't make you tough.

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    watching the ufc doesn't make you tough.

hahahhaha im loving it, perfect comeback, only if u knew, keep trying

hahahhaha im loving it, perfect comeback, only if u knew, keep trying
    keep trying with those threads. maybe they'll get as many replies and view counts as this one.

what u doing in the sports section anyway, and view counts, come on now u serious, stop trying to flirt with me

what u doing in the sports section anyway, and view counts, come on now u serious, stop trying to flirt with me
    i'm looking for something i can actually discuss. take a look at the 1st page and tell which is the most viewed thread.

opcorn

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    My threads are about as necessary as this one. If the Mods of this site have issues with the threads, that's one thing. If you don't like them you can read elsewhere. There are literally thousands of threads on this site. I am sure you can find one that is "discussion worthy".
    If they're so necessary, how come no-one ever replies and hardly anyone ever looks at them?

The lack of popularity would for most people eventually ring a bell and make them realise that they're performing an unwanted duty. If there's no discussion, people either find their own way to sports sites or the info posted is of no interest to anyone...

Oh, and it is possible to ignore the sports subforum (I know, I do that all the time because I'm not interested in sports, never mind US sports) but it's impossible to see the unread topics without all the crap you guys post in Sports. I have to wade through all that whenever I try to see the stuff that does interest me (and lots of others, judging by the responses). Get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL
    Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    My threads are about as necessary as this one. If the Mods of this site have issues with the threads, that's one thing. If you don't like them you can read elsewhere. There are literally thousands of threads on this site. I am sure you can find one that is "discussion worthy".
    If they're so necessary, how come no-one ever replies and hardly anyone ever looks at them?

The lack of popularity would for most people eventually ring a bell and make them realise that they're performing an unwanted duty. If there's no discussion, people either find their own way to sports sites or the info posted is of no interest to anyone...

Oh, and it is possible to ignore the sports subforum (I know, I do that all the time because I'm not interested in sports, never mind US sports) but it's impossible to see the unread topics without all the crap you guys post in Sports. I have to wade through all that whenever I try to see the stuff that does interest me (and lots of others, judging by the responses). Get a clue.
    of look isnt this cute now partly has his boyfriend in the discussion, if ur not interested in sports then why the fuck u lookin in this section u jackass, people read to see whats its about, my threads dont ask for a response u moron, so i wouldnt expect one, u get a clue douchebag

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL

of look isnt this cute now partly has his boyfriend in the discussion, if ur not interested in sports then why the fuck u lookin in this section u jackass, people read to see whats its about, my threads dont ask for a response u moron, so i wouldnt expect one, u get a clue douchebag
    I'm nobody's boyfriend, idiot. And read my post, I have to wrestle through your useless crap to find the stuff I do want to read.

Now for a moment consider that someone else may be right. That might be a tour de force for you, though, because you don't appear to be overly intelligent.

BTW, my first post was reasonably polite in tone. When you can do nothing but ghetto, I don't need to remain polite.