Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    This whole thing of " I want a guy to love all of me bullshit " is just plain silly. Trans women will most always be considered taboo... So don't try to live in a fantasy world and think your man enjoys all of you because if you didn't have a dick.... ha.... he would be going after someone who did _ TRUST ME.... I know from experience.
    I don't get how that can be 'bullshit'. I am a man that has an attraction and a preference for TS women but that attraction and preference is not based on the fact that she has different genitalia than a genetic woman. When I started dating TS women, the dick was something I didn't want to see, touch or have touch me. I friggin hated that part of the woman. It was an acquired taste for sure. Had I not fallen deeply in love I don't know I would hav ever crossed that line.
    if you hate the dick then why dont you go with a gg?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsteele
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    This whole thing of " I want a guy to love all of me bullshit " is just plain silly. Trans women will most always be considered taboo... So don't try to live in a fantasy world and think your man enjoys all of you because if you didn't have a dick.... ha.... he would be going after someone who did _ TRUST ME.... I know from experience.
    I don't get how that can be 'bullshit'. I am a man that has an attraction and a preference for TS women but that attraction and preference is not based on the fact that she has different genitalia than a genetic woman. When I started dating TS women, the dick was something I didn't want to see, touch or have touch me. I friggin hated that part of the woman. It was an acquired taste for sure. Had I not fallen deeply in love I don't know I would hav ever crossed that line.
    I am asking that myself. I find it interesting that some guys are into tgirls but claim they would never give her a blow job.

Rookie Poster

Partially true,

I am still considered a "fetish" to men. Now a bit differently I would assume. I am now considered "I wondered what a man made pussy feels like".

I have never liked my dick sucked because I have never liked it there, I can remember once or twice enjoying topping someone or getting it sucked. But men slobbering all over me down there was just such a turn off. I like guys to treat me like a human being and not for the fact I have a penis.

With that said... I am who I am... This whole thing of " I want a guy to love all of me bullshit " is just plain silly. Trans women will most always be considered taboo... So don't try to live in a fantasy world and think your man enjoys all of you because if you didn't have a dick.... ha.... he would be going after someone who did _ TRUST ME.... I know from experience.

I love my life so much more now that I don't have one... and I love my pussy eaten - LOVE IT
    My first post:

I've never met Danielle but have admired her for years. Always hoped that I would meet her some day, in or out of bed.

I love women, or is the correct reference here "GG" for girlie-girl (?). But I get rock ahrd looking at a fully erect and beautiful TS. I am not turned on by men in any way, well other than their sex drive that is. I love a TS w/ a dick but completely uninterested in a masculine man nor even a sissy man.

I have only been with a TS a few times, but going down was somehting I did for much the same reason I go down on a girl, I think/thought/assumed/hoped that it was giving my partner pleasure; from which I derived a lot of pleasure. Having a dick in my mouth was secondary to the drive to make her feel good, I'd have done anything to make my partner feel good.

Now to read that Ts's like Danielle really didn't like head is a let down. I'm aware that in many cases this is a busienss proposition and the "provider" is letting the "customer" do what they want - but you as a procider are missing out when someone like me conmes along who "really" wants to please, yet don't want to feel like we're just a source of monetary support.

And as long as I've got the soapbox, a message directly to Danielle from someone who heart raced whenever watching one of your films...

I loved you the way you were, a rare mixture of wholesomness, eroticism, girl next door, vamp, and funny; I LOVED your smile and laugh as much as any part of your anatomy.

I am glad you seem to be happy with your new look and change of genitals. But I haven't seen any movies of you post-op yet, only a few still pictures you ahve posted here. From the still pictures you don't look like that happy, funny girl next door any more. You look sad. I've read how you feel more happy now, but I haven't been able to see it yet. I hope you are!

Just remember, some of us TS fans aren't attracted just to your dick, if we were we'd be gay. We like the total package and the stronger sex drive that your dick symbolizes. Its our chance to cut loose with that drive AND enjoy the things we like about women, your soft lips, the shape of your breasts, your pretty nails and moisturised skin.

Just another swinging dick

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsteele
    I like TS women for reasons other than dick. I like the more glammed out, fashion forward, extra girlie women who really appreciate femininity and being female. Been that way before I ever seen a TS or knew what one was. Personally, I think that gives a TS woman a very unique view on life and the world around us. I know that being glammed and girlie is not exclusively a TS thing, I have dated many genetic women that fit that bill. I have a track record that includes quite a few professional makeup artist, fashion stylist, or just women that get that extra mile and then some.

When I came in contact with a number of TS women that were in that line I resisted the urge but couldn't help but notice that a large number of them came off in the way that I like women. Not all, not even most TS women are like that but the ones who got my attention. A good majority of ones that I first meet were like that. The more I got to know them the more I got into them as people. The fact that so few genetic women (especially at the age I was at the time) were so extra glammed made it a lot easier.

The glam thing was the initial reason why I got into transwomen but my reasons for staying into TS women evolved. One of the main reasons why I date TS women is that I find they make partners to be in relationships with. So many have a hard time finding men who aren't all about sexual fantasy and dick that they have a strong appreciation for a guy who is not like that.

The first TS girl I dated, I avoided sex with her because I didn't want to deal with her dick. Even if she hid it from me just knowing that she would be jackin it turned me off. It took a while before I got comfortable with sex with a girl with a dick. Like I said, it wasn't until I got very serious with a girl and just really fell in love with her as a person that I got over the dick thing. I was so into her that I wanted to please her. I want to make her feel good. Just having the feelings that I had for her made me look at her entire being differently.

I get that a whole lot of guys are fascinated by the notion that a girl can have a dick. Once I let my guard down I came to appreciate a girl's dick. There are things I enjoy about a girl's dick. Hell, there are things about a pussy that I enjoy, be it natural or man made. I dated a girl who was first preop then because post op, and sex with her was just as good either way, In fact, I think she was better in many ways post op.

In my time, I've dated women that have had gorgeous sexy dicks. BTW that doesn't necessarily mean big or hung. Maybe its because I'm a top but if its just about sex, I'm more concerned with how she handles my dick.

When I approach a girl her dick is about one of the last things I'm thinking about or concerned with. In many cases I have heard that a particular girl was hung or something dick related and that has never made me any bit more interested in trying to get with them. It neither turned me on or off in knowing that. If it gets to the point of sex, I'm just as content with either as long as nothing is wrong with them.

Sure, a woman with a penis is a rare thing. I'm just speaking for MY VIEW but I don't think that is the ONLY thing that makes dealing with a TS woman unique or special.

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    I was talking to my friend...who doesnt think transsexuals should get srs. he talked to me about girls that he knew of that would never even cross their mind to get srs...and that they enjoyed themselves and wanted a guy to love everything about them....

i dont know. i can understand a girl not getting srs...i myself am not sure yet if i will. but a girl wanting to have a guy love that she has a cock...i dont know if that is something id say girls are...

i kinda wanted to tell him just because the person you are talking about looks like a girls, doesnt mean her brain is a girls brain....i wanted to tell him its probably just some club kid(really femenine gay guy) who is confused on what a transsexual is....
    That's something I've been thinking about lately! Thats how you know a guy loves you,if you decide to be non-op.

Junior Poster

maybe time for the girls to take a poll to see if they do generally like it more than most

How I Love A Big Gurly Cock