Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In many non US countries acid is frequently used as a weapon. I learned this on one of my trips to the West Indies where Draino (a lye based pipe cleaner) was on the banned substances list.

so pics?

Rookie Poster

You are really SAD! Not only she has now to be pointed out in the "society" for beeing a TS you also want to laugh about her tragedy. SAD, really SAD. ( Unless you are interested to donate something and support her!)

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by disnug
    I seem to remember Frank (from franks t-girls) mentioning something to the effect of the (and I'm not kidding) "Tranny Mafia" in Brazil that did it to her.
    Supposedly, the Tranny mafia is all transsexuals, not Brazilian guys wearing white on white. LOL
    She was in one family, as it were, and one of the other families did that to her.

Normal disclaimers apply, IIRC
    D.

ETA... Frank, chime in here if I am wrong.
    Wow. That sounds....uhm...well, crazy? But, damn, that would make one of hell of a good story...

"You wanna hug it out?" "No...not really." "Let's hug it out, bitch, let's hug it out." -- Entourage

Here's a pic of her taken at a party in Brazil during this weekend. As you can see, she always wears sunglasses for obvious reason. This is the only pic I have of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sh_496.jpg 
Views:	2115 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	29628  

Silver Poster

Did she really get burned?

I hope not because she is absolutely my favorite TS.

Veteran Poster

Where was the Brazil party? any info Thanks

thanks for the pic...i'm glad to see that its not as bad as i had thought. hope she keeps on working HARD!!!

The party in question took place last week in Sao Paulo at a disco called "The Week". I understand that this parties are organized once every two weeks or so for travestis to meet with their "fans". There's no sex at this parties (at least during the party itself...).