Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollysweet
    who the hell started this thing off by saying there F's there a good solid dd maybe ... ughh well this was waste of a day talking about here boobs when there not even big lol humm....
    Waste of a day talking about boobs?...wait....what?

....black rain falls indoors and outside

Veteran Poster

Well put Allanah.

I just saw Kimber last night and her new boobies look great. She's a small girl with a tiny frame but she makes it work. I don't know about cc's and you tell me cup size and I immeditely forget it - but these titties are a hot handful and look fantastic! Yeah they are big. She likes it that way and so do a lot of men.

Hazel Tucker (ms. au natural boobies thus far) was over and got to see them as well and she was impressed and thought it was a beautiful boob job.

Well hey... " To each his own " but now, seriously speaking...

What ever happened to telling someone ENOUGH GIRL - You are gorgeous the way you are. Be happy with yourself and stop trying to change. It is an empty pursuit that has no end! One never finds happiness by running the wrong direction... One needs to look inside for the answers that plastic surgeons will not have.

I am not being mean, just telling it like it is!

To Kimber - you are perfect, I am not saying this with shade, I am being honest. Stop fooling with your body or you will end up running in circles. I am not sure what your goal is but as a transsexual I would assume you want to remain passible correct? If you continue on the path you are in a few years you will call a lot more attention and people will start questioning it. You are a gorgeous girl. Wait and allow your body to mature on it's own. When I had my boobs done ( After 2 years on hormones because I didn't have enough skin ) I was a C cup, now I am a D. Focus on your current flawlessness and know that you are a beautiful woman, you need nothing else darling. NOTHING!

Sorry for the honesty... I usually have to apologize when I speak like this, people don't hear honesty enough these days.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx

What ever happened to telling someone ENOUGH GIRL - You are gorgeous the way you are. Be happy with yourself and stop trying to change. It is an empty pursuit that has no end! One never finds happiness by running the wrong direction... One needs to look inside for the answers that plastic surgeons will not have.

To Kimber - you are perfect, I am not saying this with shade, I am being honest. Stop fooling with your body or you will end up running in circles. I am not sure what your goal is but as a transsexual I would assume you want to remain passible correct? If you continue on the path you are in a few years you will call a lot more attention and people will start questioning it. You are a gorgeous girl. Wait and allow your body to mature on it's own. When I had my boobs done ( After 2 years on hormones because I didn't have enough skin ) I was a C cup, now I am a D. Focus on your current flawlessness and know that you are a beautiful woman, you need nothing else darling. NOTHING!

Sorry for the honesty... I usually have to apologize when I speak like this, people don't hear honesty enough these days.
    Agree completely - there is a time to say, "I'm finished, I look great, it all works".

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

With all due respect, and I am not speaking for Kimber- but as a general statement.

I think everyone's path is different and should be valued as such. The same argument could be used to to perhaos dissuade someone from not having SRS.

I am not sure why having multiple surgery constitutes unhappiness for some, or is percieved as such.

Some people just have different ideals, goals, and desires that don't match others.

I guess it all boils down to personal choice and we should all respect each others choices on how we choose to live and look.

As for Kimber, I give her advice when she asks, but even though we are great friends, she does what she wants and looks how she pleases.

And while I agree with working on the inside just as much, if you are unhappy on the outisde you will remain to be unhappy until you relsolve the issue.

People will at the end do what they want, is that not what life is all about?

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

Agree completely - there is a time to say, "I'm finished, I look great, it all works".
    Yes but the person who has to make that call is not a friend, fan, or anyone else. People have said that to me throughout the years-
    and still it's someone's right to tell me what they think, but at the end
    people who are have this insticnt sand desire like myself, will change as we see it.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

I have surgery not because I'm unhappy but because I have a certain look I want and to do that I have to have surgery. For example the my recent boob job. I replaced my old 360cc implant which was a full C small D to 700cc implants which on my 28 inch frame depending on the bra leave me any where between a DDD and an F cup. I'm not going to let someone tell me what I need to look like I have surgery for me. I pay a lot of attention to detail so sometimes you need more then one surgery to correct things which is why I sometimes have something operated on more then once. I've been having surgery since I was 15 and and will continue to do so until the day I die if I have the money, LOL!!!! I love changing things up so that's why I experiment with things like fillers and little things like constantly changing my hair color, which I did this week to blonde which was a three day process, seen in the pic when I was at lunch today with my friend Nikki Jayne. I'm sure you recognize who she is HOLLY!!!!! I hear you know her boyfriend very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nikkifrenchmarket_160.jpg 
Views:	1997 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	224772  

Quote Originally Posted by Kimber James
    I've been having surgery since I was 15 and and will continue to do so until the day I die
    Your body, your choice, but wow

Junior Poster

superb post from Danielle

few will listen

Ohh Kimber looks hot as a blonde!