Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Junior Poster

who the hell started this thing off by saying there F's there a good solid dd maybe ... ughh well this was waste of a day talking about here boobs when there not even big lol humm....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollysweet
    who the hell started this thing off by saying there F's there a good solid dd maybe ... ughh well this was waste of a day talking about here boobs when there not even big lol humm....
    Holly here is a direct quote from Kimber on her own forum "HMMMMMM were did you hear those rumors??? The rumor s are true in now have an f cup!!!! While i was having them done the doctor found out that i had horrible capsalations in each breast and they were leaking to top it off!!!!! You will see them soon!!"

My guess is that it was done after that picture was taken, I may be wrong but I only started the thread after I read from her own words that she now has an F cup.

Junior Poster

hum well if she is saying there a F cup shes a liar ... or sadly mistaken because those in the photo are not F's .... by no means.....

Junior Poster

hum well if she is saying there a F cup shes a liar ... or sadly mistaken because those in the photo are not F's .... by no means.....
    Yeah they look the same as they always have, that pic must be before the surgery, or like you said, is lying

Junior Poster

ok gotcha
    xoxox

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

from that party pic. They dont seem too big.

...has any one heard anything about if she's still working for LA Direct...
    There still seems to be a link with her info at this link.

http://www.ladirectmodels.com/view.php?id=313&gender=ts

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Since I just spent time with her in NYC I will speak on this subject.

Yes, she had her breast redone. In fact, anyone who saw her at the last monthly event saw her with her new breasts. She was wearing a cupless bra with pasties.

The picture someone posted of her in the blue shirt, was her in my blathroom playing around with my old implants. It was a joke.

She is indeed a F cup in some bras like Agent Provacateur. I know this because we went shopping @ the boutique when she was in NYC.

BUT it does not look crazy on her believe it or not.

As we all know bra sizes vary from maker to maker but she is indeed in the DD mark.

Her breast came out beautiful with no scars, perky, they are really lovely and symmetrical. They definately fit her and her personality and do not look outrageous.

In fact, with the new dark hair, she looks better than ever. I am really proud of her. Something I told her after I saw her here in NYC.

Kimber has a bright future ahead of her. She is wildly popular and I can only see that popularity rising. She is really high in demand and works when she pleases. Not bad for such a young start .

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr