Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Thank you, I am sure she will wear them well. I was just surprised she did it so soon. I knew she wanted to go bigger.
    On her site she said there was really bad "capsalations" in each one and they were both leaking so it's a good thing she decided to do it so soon I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by pontgmc
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Thank you, I am sure she will wear them well. I was just surprised she did it so soon. I knew she wanted to go bigger.
    On her site she said there was really bad "capsalations" in each one and they were both leaking so it's a good thing she decided to do it so soon I guess!
    oh wow not good at least she got it fixed.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

WOW THATS REALLY BIG ON SOMEONE SO SMALL..lol dont know what to think i mean mine are big but there not an F well humm i hope shes ready for the back trouble lol has any one heard anything about if she's still working for LA Direct because... from what i have heard she was dropped for not getting them any work or very little ......and shes not on their site any more ..so ... just asking around ...
    xooxx
    Holly

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollysweet
    WOW THATS REALLY BIG ON SOMEONE SO SMALL..lol dont know what to think i mean mine are big but there not an F well humm i hope shes ready for the back trouble lol has any one heard anything about if she's still working for LA Direct because... from what i have heard she was dropped for not getting them any work or very little ......and shes not on their site any more ..so ... just asking around ...
    xooxx
    Holly
    so hold on a second, they're going to be bigger than yours Holly?!?!? Thats crazy yours are huge!!! How big are yours?? I hadn't heard that she was dropped by them, I know she did a shoot with a girl from there not that long ago but I suppose plenty of time has passed to get dropped!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ImpulZ
    bigger is always better
    Not always. I hope they at least look better than the old ones.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollysweet
    xooxx
    Holly
    I agree Holly. She don't really do it for me anymore.
    I loved her when she was skinny with the unkempt hair.
    She has lost something.

BTW Holly you rock! Keep on keepin on.

Junior Poster

lol yeah everyone thinks mine are so big but there only a 36ddd when i diet they go back down to a dd but right now there right in the middle hehhe but yeah i heard she was dropped and not with them ... check for ur self shes not on there site any longer as well hint hint but maybe shes just moved on to bigger and better things who knows we all wish her the best of luck in all she does ...
    xoxo
    Holly

Junior Poster

ooops to many posted
    xoxox

I was shocked to hear that... Not sure what drove her to do it...she is so tiny... and so passible... ughhhhh.... sorry Kimber I don't agree, but you do what makes you happy.

You guys, please don't encourage it lol Bigger is not always better especially when you body type cannot handle such huge things...

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    I was shocked to hear that... Not sure what drove her to do it...she is so tiny... and so passible... ughhhhh.... sorry Kimber I don't agree, but you do what makes you happy.

You guys, please don't encourage it lol Bigger is not always better especially when you body type cannot handle such huge things...
    I agree. Bigger is not always better. I am a fan of natural boobies
    no matter how small. Hazel Tucker anyone?