Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

I love bananas, they are high in potassium.
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Bueaty Queen OF HA ???
    ARE YOU FUCKING BANANAS ???

She is certainly a beauty Queen of HA. There is no denying. Y'all are all flustered over her like a flock of hens in the chicken coop. If she was a nobody, there wouldn't even be any issues. That's how the world works. It sucks that straight up jealousy against her, drove her away. This place needed an intelligent, powerful and gorgeous girl who didn't take any BS. But I bet you girls are glad she's gone now...
    She will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

dammit floyd

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Veteran Poster

So long!

Britney, we hardly knew ye!

Of course, when people say good bye, a new 30 page thread is probably in the works

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    in comes everybody to blame worldbro for her leaving this forum in
    Considering how it ended for you, I wouldn't worry about it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	epic_fail2_112.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	224433  

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

Ok I need a recap as to what happened on here.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

5 Star Poster

I for one don't understand where all the hostility is coming from and why. Britney came onto this forum full of energy having read all the posts made about her previously, and people instantly started knocking her.

Some people did the best to bait some of the other girls to attack Britney, but- let's get this straight- Britney didn't say anything negative about anyone here until after she was provoked. Even then, she was forgiving of some members to a fault and still did not attack any of the girls. She never got personal, but everyone gave her shit.

Britney Boykins is a cute girl with a lot of energy and brio who's confident about her looks. She seems to me to be a genuinely nice person. She did not deserve to be attacked or harassed by anyone here.

The Jen vs Britney thread was created by someone who called themself "shitstarter" and who intended to cause drama. There was never any real issue between the two until that thread. That thread should have quietly been forgotten and yet people decided to kick up even more shit, baiting both of the the girls and making Jen believe that it was Britney who started the thread, which she did not.

I think these forums have been unfair to Britney Boykins. She is a young, sweet girl who could have made things more interesting here, but she's been made to feel unwanted. Some people have apologised to her, others have not.

I have always had immense respect (and still do) for most people here, including most girls, such as Jen (who admittedly was baited to react the way she did by people who should have known better), but I think that people have not been fair to Britney. Rather than feeling welcome she was insulted about her attitude, her looks and just about everything else. Is this how we treat new members?

I, for one, am not impressed...

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

bye

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Do not really think she should quit being around. Everyone have a feud going on , I believe she wasn't really attacked by anyone, this forum it's about you speak of your mind. Yes we may do not like how some people take us for but it's part of be a member of HA, everyone have a side and to stand for what we think...

It's not strange how we go against each others but let's face it we shouldn't be so full of ourselves and it seem some people have it in them. Britney , you shouldn't just leave, everything it part of the game here... do not take it so seriously but to make you a better person . JJ besides being pretty could actually tell you a thing or two and guess judging for her experience and time as a HA member you may can learn some of her.

We are what people make us to be and the people who started the whole feud between you and JJ are nothing but instigators that have nothing to do but to make us compete in a nonsense issues.

That's why we Transgender community may not evolve as well as others because we compete between each others and not share thought and our experiences.

For the guys that are kissing ass here , well keep doing it since it's the best you can do it, that's the sweet bitter of the shallow comfort that online social life grant you.

I get it out.... thank you ..

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    She is certainly a beauty Queen of HA. There is no denying. Y'all are all flustered over her like a flock of hens in the chicken coop. If she was a nobody, there wouldn't even be any issues. That's how the world works. It sucks that straight up jealousy against her, drove her away. This place needed an intelligent, powerful and gorgeous girl who didn't take any BS. But I bet you girls are glad she's gone now...
    She will be missed
    why in the hell would this place need another... im STILL here