Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Not really a fan of his as he is only keeping Palins seat warm as a moose head will be hanging in the oval office very soon.But if I had to deal with what that fucking retard god botherer had done to your country domestically and internationally . I'd be nervous too.

It is much too early to make a sound judgement yet, . I have given him too years until I slag him off,like I gave Bush.
    LMAO, arnie...read the news lately? The only seat being kept warm for Sarah Palin(and her inbred grifter family) is on the Jerry Springer show, mate!
    This is just pure sour grapes from you chef that we have a new Mrs Thatcher (new and improved ) in the wings ready to smite all naysayers with zeal.

Palin will cut throats with a cute smile and an ass shake. And by God there are a lot of throats America needs to cut. I was wrong about her anyway , it will be men who vote her in not women. Women are naturally jealous of a pretty sucessful woman who has a nice family I underestimated the bitch factor. You ever work in an office with a pretty female boss and you will see that Iam right. If you want talk about inbred look at obamas wife she needs a spread in the national geographic.

When Obama fucks you all as all politicians do in the end the new 'mother' (as we of the right call Lady Thatcher) will be there to sort it all out.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    We don't spend all that much on Defense either. Now Offense, that's a different story.
    Lol! Good one

Quote Originally Posted by MrShow52
    w/out a teleprompter.
    Using a teleprompter is special? How?

Chef, you quoted me but added no response? Are you agreeing with me or what? What was that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Chef, you quoted me but added no response? Are you agreeing with me or what? What was that all about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paulbot_145_519.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	853.0 KB 
ID:	226328  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hey Regan,

Im still waiting for the wealth to trickle down.

Oh wait, fuck you, you lying piece of shit.

A black, transgendered woman that's a republican is a fucking oxymoron.

Regan lowered the marginal tax rate sure, then he borrowed and SPENT MONEY like crazy to create the illusion of economic growth. No president before him or after borrowed more money, not until Dubya that is.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Sorry if I am not comfortable with the top 1% controlling over 60% of the wealth, and the top 10% controlling 80%. Oh yeah, that sounds like economic prosperity to me.

Oh and France has awesome national healthcare, so kiss it.

Junior Poster

The only thing Oboma has done that has not hurt our country since he became President was fill out his NCAA Tournament brackets on ESPN.com. This guy is a complete joke. Spend billions on nothing projects and pork barrel programs and call it a stimulus package. Who is he kidding? This country is in for a four year ride to the sewer. I only hope we can recover from the damage. Oh wait I guess we should not worry it will be our children and grand children that will be paying for the mess Oboma is going to make

let the good times roll..