Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    wow........ girl that sux

when i lived in houston i had a nice apt downtown and one day i went to get the mail and there as a letter in it that said the owners had sold the building and we had 10 days to vacate

i was luckily able to move into my bf at the time parents house but i was scared for a few days there

not cool at all... however i did jack about 4 large bathroom mirrors from mine and another unit that had been left unlocked
    Yeah Jen that would REALLY suck. Here in CA at least they do have to give us 60 days notice. But it's definitely going to be a hassle and a big unnecessary expense.

I don't want to sound like too much of a whiner... it's not like the last time around, when we were broke and looking at moving into our car. This time we can always move into our beach house up in Orange County, but then Jessica will have a 150 mile round trip commute to school and I'll have to drive 2 hours each way to my flight lessons, so I can fly back to OC in 20 minutes to practice touch and gos...

And there isn't anything in our condo worth liberating... they can keep the gold mirrored closet disco doors and the popcorn ceilings... I'm going to miss the jacuzzi though.

LOL,
    TS Jamie
    take the damn jacuzzi with u as a keepsake lol

ThaTiger23..

Veteran Poster

**DOUBLE POST**

ThaTiger23..

Veteran Poster

Not yet my job will never end.Smog will always pollute CA