Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default what is a club kid?

Are they fags or pre transexuals?

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

awaits the flaming responses pop corn anyone?

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Platinum Poster

Platinum Poster

most of the boys in that thread arent club kids at all.

mostly twinks.. which is something different.

actually I would really like to know what's a club kid...I really have no clue whatsoever

Professional Poster

Default hi

with most of those pics on the club kid thread, they like making dicks hard and like to show off and be looked at. they seem like they would be very good at taking bites out of pillows and would do anything to get u off. some r very boi looking at pride themselves at teasing.

5 Star Poster

wtf??
    can someone here speak english and answer the question ?
    i too have seen that annoying "this club kid would make a perfect....." thread for months...
    i dont know what club kid is either..
    i imagine a gay young partier...effeminate but not interested in transitioning or living as a woman??
    alyssa--tell us....
    i know you have the answer and can exlpain...

Platinum Poster

uhh i guess…

a subculture that is centered around partying. dressing in loud, sometimes androgynous clothes- sometimes drag.

Recently- it has seemed to catch on online a whole lot. so now you have a bunch of teens on youtube and myspace whom have embraced the look because it offers them some alternative identity to cling onto (so it seems). like goths & punks.
    Even tho many of them aren’t even old enough to go to clubs, and never have.

and apparently it has caught on with some trannychasers who like anything slightly effeminate with penis. despite the pedophilia often involved.

it think its awesome. Lol
    Many of the boys so badly want to let out their femininity, without identifying with transgender people and culture. I think this movement may be saving lives.

But really…what the fuck do I know?

Rookie Poster

Straight from wikipedia:

The Club Kids were a group of young clubheads led by Michael Alig and James St. James in the late 1980s and early 1990s. This group was famous for their outrageous costumes and extensive drug use -- in particular, ecstasy, ketamine, and heroin, although preferences ranged. Many of them were assigned names and personas by Alig himself.

Michael Alig's fame and influence quickly grew. At one point, he was on the payroll of several clubs owned by Peter Gatien for doing nothing but showing up with his entourage of Club Kids in order to draw more customers to the clubs. When they wanted to add a little variety to their night-life, Michael and the club kids began holding illegal parties in various public places including a donut shop and the New York subway.

At the height of their fame, the Club Kids toured the United States, appearing on several talk shows, such as Geraldo and The Joan Rivers Show.

Other Club Kids include DJ Keoki (Alig's former boyfriend), Angel Melendez (Alig's drug dealer, whom he murdered), RuPaul, Amanda Lepore, Sophia Lamar, Robert "Freeze" Riggs, Lisa Edelstein (Lisa E), Astro Erle, Keda, Sacred Boy, Jenny Talia, Kabuki, Lahoma, Desi Monster, Richie Rich (who later formed the fashion label Heatherette with fellow Club Kid Traver Rains), Walt Paper, Christopher Comp, Spygirl, and Gitsie (Cynthia Haadje).

After the Club Kids' rise and fall, many moved on and have not been heard from since. Many others are still active in the New York nightlife scene, including Amanda Lepore, Sophia Lamar and Astro Erle.

The 1998 documentary Party Monster: The Shockumentary and the 2003 feature film Party Monster (both directed by Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato), were based upon the memoir Disco Bloodbath by Club Kid James St. James, an autobiographical recount of his life.

The club kids became an international trend influencing the party scenes all over the world. The Stockholm clubs Vegas, Donnas Delight and Delicious are just a few examples.

Junior Poster

I wonder if that's the same Lisa Edelstein that now plays Dr. Cuddy on House, M.D.?