Rookie Poster

Default Sylvia Boots is my fantasy..........

Sylvia Boots is my fantasy..........

Hi guys,

My name is Michael and i m living in India.I came across shemale beauty while surfing the net sometimes ago ,since then i have gone totally crazy about shemales.I have spend sevral no. of hrs and downloaded a lot of shemale pics.Let me tell you i am a great fan of Allanah Starr and die hard fan of Sylvia Boots.I am totally infatuated with the looks of Sylvia Boots and would do anything to spend m life with her.

However i lack information on her and request you guys to please provide me with any information on her(I haven't found any useful information on the net ) and please mail her pics to syviabootsinfatuation@yahoo.com.I would be really grateful to you.

Thank you.

I LOVE HUNGANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Sylvia Boots is in jail for murdering another t-girl.

5 Star Poster

I think he knows that and is just trying to start the whole thing over again.

Junior Poster

If that is true we got some sick ass guys on here is vicki!

Veteran Poster

Is she STILL in jail?? I thought it was only manslaughter...? How many yrs did she get?

sorry for opening up old wounds but I thought she'd be out by now

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

If you ever kill someone in the same jurisdiction as she did, you may well be able to spend your life with her.

Oh, and the crime she committed doesn't seem nearly so heinous if you think of it as "man's laughter" rather than "manslaughter."

That one's on the house.

Veteran Poster

so what does that mean? she's in for life??
    that's ridiculous

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Rookie Poster

Default Uhm....

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    so what does that mean? she's in for life??
    that's ridiculous
    This is me when I'm a bleeding heart, and this is a rare occassion....there is nothing more heinous than the taking of the life of another human being. And I'm pretty sure Sylvia's in for second degree murder. And to be honest...here's the difference between murder and manslaughter:

Murder:

First degree: Someone pisses you off, you get to know their routine, what they do on a daily basis, and intentionally kill them. You've planned it out.

Second degree murder: In a first degree murder attempt, your aim is off and you hit the pregnant woman with the grocery bag instead of the man with the moustache.

Manslaughter: You're drunk, and you get into a bar fight, you punch a guy in the face, hit him square in the nose and drive his nose into his brain. It was a complete accident, you had no intention of killing him whatsoever.

"You wanna hug it out?" "No...not really." "Let's hug it out, bitch, let's hug it out." -- Entourage

Gold Poster

I preferred Sylvia's early work, such as her work in this clip. What a body ... What a face ... What a voracious appetite.

Enjoy: http://www.bestshemales.com/tr120905hh143/01.mpg

She's beautiful is she not ?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

I forgot to provide a clip of her great figure ...

http://www.bestshemales.com/tr120905hh143/05.mpg

Look at those thighs, knees, and beautiful calves. Yum-yum!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein