Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: are ts girls as complicated as gg's?

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    before society taught and my own parents taught me that all women want is a man who will be nice to them and buy them chocolates.
    please dont tell me you honestly believed that relationships work like the one with your grandmother
    be nice to them and you get a treat doesnt work in the real world and especially it doesnt work when it comes to sex
    by all means be nice but people will pick up on you being nice only because you expect something in return

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

5 Star Poster

try my method be very nice to them and if you dont get any just quietly go on to the next one and when they see you with your next lady=priceless

live with honour

5 Star Poster

try my method be very nice to them and if you dont get any just quietly go on to the next one and when they see you with your next lady=priceless

live with honour

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

I really don't think you can say one is more or less complicated than the other,it depends on the individual and what they've been through in their lives.For me,I have serious issues with self esteem and confidence in my appearance whereas another girl might have trusts issues or hangups etc . . I don't consider myself "complicated" I guess because I'm not down with drama or jealousy issues and I know what I want but other times I can be a walking contradiction.I just want a guy who loves me both ways even thouh I don't ever see any guy liking me. .sigh

5 Star Poster

hey =blonde

hey blonde_sweeteart i wouldnt treat you that way i only treat girls that think they are above the rest of us that way.my sincere excusess for that i am deeply sorry

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa
    hey =blonde

hey blonde_sweeteart i wouldnt treat you that way i only treat girls that think they are above the rest of us that way.my sincere excusess for that i am deeply sorry

Silver Poster

long story short, pussy thinks it's special.
    Pussy doesn't know that pussy grows on trees and thus feels it's entitled to every fucking pair of shoes it sees and still get respected.
    Tussy, well Tussy knows it's special. Especially if it's good looking Tussy. But Tussy is burdened with the curse of time. Tussy knows that Tussy only has a few months to a few years to get what it wants before another hot young Tussy falls from the sky.

"How you doin!"

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    I really don't think you can say one is more or less complicated than the other,it depends on the individual and what they've been through in their lives.For me,I have serious issues with self esteem and confidence in my appearance whereas another girl might have trusts issues or hangups etc . . I don't consider myself "complicated" I guess because I'm not down with drama or jealousy issues and I know what I want but other times I can be a walking contradiction.I just want a guy who loves me both ways even thouh I don't ever see any guy liking me. .sigh
    Even fat girls get liked. No offense meant at all, but i think you like attention

Lifemember

Rookie Poster

From my experience with the few ts I dated, I found them to be more down to earth and grounded than gg's I dated. But there are many different kinds of women out there. Go figure!!

*I will sell my soul for the right girl*

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    Even fat girls get liked. No offense meant at all, but i think you like attention
    fat chicks need love 2