Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    oh well whenever this shit bugs me i just remember that i gotta huge dick and everything seems much better
    THATS the spirit

Platinum Poster

As much as i adore generalizations, this is not something that can be so easily figured out.

There are simple bitches with and without dicks all over the world. They cant hold meaningful conversation, and have a minimal sence of self.

Then theres women like myself and Maya Angelou
    We take in life as it comes, and try to find significant meaning in things and people. Our thoughts very often manifest themselves in high art and abstract language meant to stir the souls of others.

...Most of the globe fits somewhere in between.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by the_equalizer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    As much as i adore generalizations, this is not something that can be so easily figured out.

There are simple bitches with and without dicks all over the world. They cant hold meaningful conversation, and have a minimal sence of self.

Then theres women like myself and Maya Angelou
    We take in life as it comes, and try to find significant meaning in things and people. Our thoughts very often manifest themselves in high art and abstract language meant to stir the souls of others.

...Most of the globe fits somewhere in between.
    Most women tend to be selfobsessed...

Man is used for sex and/or security...
    overall, are men less selfobsessed?

do they usually use women for much more than sex and/or security?

Platinum Poster

ok. thanks for enlightening me..and the rest of us.

It depends on the person as stated before by the beautiful Alyssa

There are simple bitches with and without dicks all over the world. They cant hold meaningful conversation, and have a minimal sence of self

Platinum Poster

theres was no bubble to burst. i dont think men are anything -overall.

i'm not damaged goods.. yet.

Platinum Poster

uh, whatever it is that burns most young women.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by the_equalizer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    uh, whatever it is that burns most young women.
    theyr own stupidity.
    their

Veteran Poster

I love it when muppets think that being an 'asshole' gets women and they must act like one. Well guess what lads you are born to be an asshole , plastic assholes are muppets and girls can see right through it. You are right hard men do better with women. I know a guy doing a 5 stretch for violence and his missus is completely loyal despite the fact he knocks the shite out of her when he is out and at the moment who is fucking his shrink in there.But girly men are boring, and boring men get dumped. Every woman wants a rough diamond . They like the excitement , the drama they like feeling their man is desired by other women.

I'm not too sure about 'players' though. They get loads of pussy but in my experience they can't keep the pussy. I would say any guy can man up when in relationships but please don't overcompensate because you are a desk jockey and the most excitement you have all day is when someone pushes in ,in the sandwich line because it will all end in tears.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: are ts girls as complicated as gg's?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    Quote Originally Posted by LG

Women don't like "nice" guys, despite what they say. They do want men who are decent and good and will usually marry these men, but they also like a guy who's a little bit of a challenge and not always available for them. You need to make them work a little and not kiss their ass to make them like you. Be a good person but not the kind of nice guy who wants to buy them drinks, take them out to restaurants, begs for dates, buys presents and always compliments them even when they have a bad hair day.

You need to be flirty and a bit of a tease, but not necessarily a jerk. It's possible to be a good person and yet popular with girls. But if you're too nice all you'll ever get is the LJBF speech ("let's just be friends"). You'll end up throwing away your money on drinks, gift and dinners and she will run off with the first guy who's a challenge (which will usually be an asshole) and then come crying to you if he leaves her. Congratulations! You are now officially in the friend zone. I've been there buddy, and it's not pleasant. What's more it's almost impossible to escape.

Be a good man, respectful when appropriate but never supplicating. Don't take shit from anyone and show the girls that you're not so easy to conquer and they will respect you and want you more.

Don't be an asshole because it gives us all a bad name, but don't be a supplicating doormat either, because you will get your heart broken.

As for Tgirls being complicated, I'd say they are but, as Jennifer said, in different ways. You have to remember, they have been through a lot in their lives and we are all shaped by our experiences as well as how people behave towards us. That is why one should never be bitter about relationships that may or may not have happened.
    LOL, It makes me wonder what the guys who follow your advice can expect in return. A good fuck maybe, or have the girls got more to
    bring to the party
    Would you care to elaborate on that one? I speak from experience, having gone through a lot of heartache before learning that what women want and what they say they want are two different things. I've been in and out of relationships, chased a few lost causes, spoken with female and male friends about this and changed my outlook a great deal. I came to realise that the kind of man I am now is who I was meant to be, before society taught and my own parents taught me that all women want is a man who will be nice to them and buy them chocolates.

I am not asshole and have never hurt a woman intentionally. But I'm not a wimp who acts all nice in the hope of getting into her pants, either.

What would your advice be?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.