Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Any Indian members

What is the Indian attitude to transvestites?

I am quite feminine with long hair, but white. I have some Indian friends. One is a female prostitute and the other is her bi-sexual boyfriend. They both like me (sexually) and have suggested I start wearing a sari and wearing make-up. I am excited by the idea but don't want to end up doing something stupid.

Of course, it doesnt matter what we do at their house, but I know they will probably suggest we take it further.

I welcome any advice.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Junior Poster

Post pics of yourself

I don't smile much

I just know from working with some that alot of them don't wear deodorant.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    Post pics of yourself
    I might post pics in a month or two - I'll wait and see what sort of make-up job she can do

I have many Indian friends and most of them like TS a lot. Most dont care if your a boy as long as your a beauty and looks like a GG. Only problem with Indian guys they cum so fast usually 5-10 seconds of shagging only

Rookie Poster

i'm indian and love me some TG women...

Junior Poster

Thank you for the feedback

I don't mind if they cum quickly. The biggest cock I ever had in me was Indian and he literally ripped me open. And he didnt stop with the blood or maybe he didnt notice. I dont want to go through that again.

I think becuase a lot of Indian men have arranged marriages young they don't get much chance to explore sexually, which is a pity. I like Indians.

Last year I had two married Indian men come on to me quite strongly. One was cute and I still may say yes. The other was quite intimidating but I thought of doing it for money, but he sold his shop and I never saw him again.

Unfirtunately I am getting older and I know of the importance of getting make-up correct - the right colours to match skin tone, etc. If I dont look feminine enough, I will look stupid.

Alyssa - I just had a look at your website and you look great.

Rookie Poster

I'm indian but from Singapore.

The idea of a tgirl in sari's is very exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    Post pics of yourself
    What is it with you? One day you swear off your attraction to tgirls, the next day you want to see pics of them, in other words, they still make your cock hard.

Professional Poster

I had an ex who is of Indian extraction. Her family were pretty cool to her. They do have TS's in Indian culture. India is very funny because it all works in social stratas. The old caste system has been replaced by one for personal wealth. Indian culture is so diverse that some Indians would be totally cool with TS's but some people from a slightly different area, religious group or scial strata would be very negative. I suppose thats really no different to the west