Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Yeah! 100% passable and 100% kissable! :P

[quote="worldbro"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyxd
    Peter Paul Rubens 1577-1640 was the originator of the word Rubenesque - Ruben's paintings depicted women of his era.
    Didnt he get caught jacking off in a movie theater though
    Yes they had movies in 1577

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Professional Poster

She is beautiful and sexy

I wanna bite that baby's cheeks in your avitar - what a cute lil munchkin
    That's exactly how I feel about you. When you smile you have the cutest chipmunk cheeks, just gorgeous.

Rookie Poster

chubby chubby chubby

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    i just wanted to say she looks hot i wish i was in the usa so i could meet hot girls like this,most guys like girls with curves
    I shoot videos of curvy GGs all the time, guys looooooove curvy girls. The ones who like skinny anorexic girls are the shallow, narrow minded physical types. And those girls have more issues then the NY Public Library.

Britney is not obese nor is she unhealthy. Marilyn Monroe was a size 14, and that is considered obese in today's society.

This queen who opened his mouth should stay out of posts that do not concern him.

A little bit of history for those who lack time to learn because they are too busy waking off...

Peter Paul Rubens 1577-1640 was the originator of the word Rubenesque - Ruben's paintings depicted women of his era. Usually voluptuous and well proportioned. His late wife inspired the voluptuous figures in many of his paintings from the 1630s, including The Feast of Venus (Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna), The Three Graces (Prado, Madrid) and The Judgment of Paris (Prado, Madrid). In the latter painting, which was made for the Spanish court, the artist's young wife was recognized by viewers in the figure of Venus. In an intimate portrait of her, Hélène Fourment in a Fur Wrap she even partially modeled for classical sculptures of the Venus Pudica, such as the Medici Venus.
    wrong Paul Reubens LOL

FK

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    i just wanted to say she looks hot i wish i was in the usa so i could meet hot girls like this,most guys like girls with curves
    I shoot videos of curvy GGs all the time, guys looooooove curvy girls. The ones who like skinny anorexic girls are the shallow, narrow minded physical types. And those girls have more issues then the NY Public Library.

Britney is not obese nor is she unhealthy. Marilyn Monroe was a size 14, and that is considered obese in today's society.

This queen who opened his mouth should stay out of posts that do not concern him.

A little bit of history for those who lack time to learn because they are too busy waking off...

Peter Paul Rubens 1577-1640 was the originator of the word Rubenesque - Ruben's paintings depicted women of his era. Usually voluptuous and well proportioned. His late wife inspired the voluptuous figures in many of his paintings from the 1630s, including The Feast of Venus (Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna), The Three Graces (Prado, Madrid) and The Judgment of Paris (Prado, Madrid). In the latter painting, which was made for the Spanish court, the artist's young wife was recognized by viewers in the figure of Venus. In an intimate portrait of her, Hélène Fourment in a Fur Wrap she even partially modeled for classical sculptures of the Venus Pudica, such as the Medici Venus.
    wrong Paul Reubens LOL

FK
    glad somebody got it lol

Professional Poster

Nice Body

Junior Poster

Gorgeous..really gorgeous, looks so sweet.... I want to see more of her, she's so nice.

Junior Poster

Default Re: BRITNEY MARKHAM - Voluptuous 19 yo Pre-op

Just shot these pictures of the super nice, super hot and sweet Britney Markham. She is 19 years old from Northern California and gave me the pleasure of stopping by my apartment to do these very hot pictures for you boys. This girl shot a load that almost hit her face - incredible. Coming soon on www.shemalestrokers.com

Geez, did hormones do all that?? She looks completely natural.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls