Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default At what age do you think TS girls lose their appeal?

I may be biased, but since I'm 22, I feel TS girls over the age 30+ aren't as appealing as the younger ladies. Unless you're a timeless beauty like Vaniity. The other "older" ladies really don't do it for me. I prefer the younger TS girls coming out. Anyone else agree or disagree?

Default Re: At what age do you think TS girls lose their appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by menacingmethods86
    I may be biased, but since I'm 22, I feel TS girls over the age 30+ aren't as appealing as the younger ladies. Unless you're a timeless beauty like Vaniity. The other "older" ladies really don't do it for me. I prefer the younger TS girls coming out. Anyone else agree or disagree?

Interesting Question.

All I can say is I know an 81 year old M2F Transexual and I can say she is no less appealing than an 81 yeear old GG woman.

Hats off to her for being who she is.

I would still bang Sophia Loren, I Dream of jeannie, and Goldie Hawn................to name a few.

Should a TG keep thier looks into thier 60's then sign me up!

GOOD THINGS

Junior Poster

50 years old

Default Re: At what age do you think TS girls lose their appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    All I can say is I know an 81 year old M2F Transexual and I can say she is no less appealing than an 81 yeear old GG woman.

Hats off to her for being who she is.

I would still bang Sophia Loren, I Dream of jeannie, and Goldie Hawn................to name a few.

Should a TG keep thier looks into thier 60's then sign me up!
    Don't give the young whippersnapper any fantasies of a TG version of Harold and Maude.

Professional Poster

Well I'm 60 and T-girls haven't lost their appeal for me yet

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Junior Poster

At the age that they feel they are no longer appealing. I see women in their 20s and 30s that take on interest in there appearence or attitude, not so attractive. I also see lots of Milfs and Gilfs that rock!.
    I'm 48 and can appreciate the beauty of an older woman.

As I have gotten older, my tastes have changed, or I should say expanded so that older women do look attractive to me. They gain something in attitude when they age. I had my heart broken by plenty of young girls, who did not know what they wanted, when I was younger. So while the young 19-20 years look appealing, I would not consider a relationship with any that age.

But the story is somewhat different for models, who are just going for pure sex appeal. I have seen some who are losing some through time. But even those its not all the pictures, but just one or two.

Junior Poster

depends on the girl. Tommie Ross still looks amazing and I know she is over 40

Platinum Poster

apparetly the girls agree w/ you

isnt gia listed as 20 on her myspace and vo claims 25 on her eros ad?

when youre going to blatantly lie about your age like that... just leave it blank or put "99" so you can always look younger then your stated age..... as oppossed to looking MUCH older than your stated age

Junior Poster

I really don't think it's a question of age. My first contact of seeing a true TG was Olivia Love (I hope to meet her in person, some day) that was years ago.
    Not a question of age, but more of their life. Please don't measure them in years. I live a "normal" life, can't imagine some of the hardships these girls go through!

peace.