Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: chefmike

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

This diatribe from the man who said this!!

9/11? Total Inside Job! I am still amazed when I meet anyone who thinks otherwise
    Talk about an 'immovable' mind. Trish is right...schlock science isn't worth the time or energy and the crap your peddling is based solely on schlock science and hearsay.
    Well chefmike me old china, I am amazed when I meet anyone who believes that the official story of 911 is the truth, truly I am. Even people who know that the US Govt constantly lie still believe that, just this once, they have told us the truth, I find that baffling! However, unlike yourself, I don't instantly leap to verbal abuse as my first and, it seems, only line of rebuttal. I was stating my opinion mate, I'll say it again - MY OPINION. An opinion which, personally, I regard as informed and considered. You obviously disgree, which is cool. As for my mind being immovable you would, if you knew me, be very aware that I regard my opinions as fluid and not immovable. I believed the official account of 911 for years, until I saw evidence I was not aware of before which changed my opinion. As John Maynard Keynes said 'When the facts change, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?' and that's very much my outlook. So come on chefmike, do some research of your own, instead of just hurling insults, and try to change my mind. If you are right, and you can back up your opinions with facts, then maybe you'll succeed!

I would just like to point out, again, that I couldn't give a shit what you think mate, live in your bubble and dish out your abuse. No fuck given from this direction! The point of my original post was to say to others on here that they shouldn't waste their time on immovable minds like yours. Not unless the mind in question belongs to someone who is capable of engaging them in reasoned and informed debate. I'm afraid that people who merely post 'funny' pictures and say 'where's your tinfoil hat?' don't fall into that category and, therefore, are simply not worth the effort. Sorry to break that to you mate!

They, like I, should think more positively, and direct their energies towards people with a more open mind. That way we can, hopefully, hold some of these crooks to account. As for science maybe you should take the time to look at http://www.ae911truth.org/ and read through some of their research and peer-reviewed papers before your next bout of name-calling - 'schlock science' indeed

Platinum Poster

Actually I responded to Oli's quote, pilgrim. Perhaps you should take a break from immersing yourself in idiotic conspiracy theories(not to mention the hucksters who profit from dupes like yourself) and do a little research on the quote function, Einstein.

Not to worry though...as far as you, Nino and the rest of the tinfoil militia go....what can I say?

Birds of a feather....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuckoo_162.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	223707  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Typical response. Chef loves his bubble...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

That link didn't work btw

Junior Poster

Default Re: chefmike

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    This clown has zero knowledge of politics yet he stays planted in this section as if he owns a piece of property. When you challenge his primative prehostoric views he gets buttsore and upset in a very femanine manner. he uses the same reference over and over about this tinfoil that he wears. Mike I just dont get it and you make no sense. Why dont you get the fuck off this board and stop spreading your lies and backwards ass mentality.

fuck you
    Actually your wrong. Although i disagree with him on loads and loads and loads and loads of things pertaining to politics and the like . He does know politics and keeps fairly well imformed. It's his opinion or interpretation of politics and events that pertain to government and social shit that you don't like.....god i can't believe i just defended that bitchy ass .

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Actually I responded to Oli's quote, pilgrim. Perhaps you should take a break from immersing yourself in idiotic conspiracy theories(not to mention the hucksters who profit from dupes like yourself) and do a little research on the quote function, Einstein.

Not to worry though...as far as you, Nino and the rest of the tinfoil militia go....what can I say?

Birds of a feather....

Tinfoil Mentioned check
    'Funny' picture posted check
    Insults and abuse check
    Ability to backup opinion zero

Yup a typical chefmike post! Bubble intact! BTW if it's quotes you want;

'All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.'
    Arthur Schopenhauer
    German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

So do you think Einstein would agree with me on that one chef? Or is irony lost on you chef? How's the research progressing chef? If I am a pilgrim chef, then I at least am one that tries to progress chef (see what I did there?) Are you ready to properly debate chef? Or will you merely refer to tinfoil chef? Mind you, being a chef, chef. I guess it must play a large part in your life chef. But there is a world beyond cookery chef.........

Platinum Poster

Debate?

LMFAO...you are a truther.

Hence you are a cyberspace laughingstock at best.

For the most part you and your ilk are just annoying trolls and a waste of bandwidth.

Yet you still get your tinfoil panties in a twist when people are so immediately and justifiably dismissive of you.

I'd tell you to get a clue, but why bother?

You wouldn't know what to do with it, pilgrim.

Later, clown.

Platinum Poster

Rookie Poster

You really don't do yourself any favours do you mate? I am a 'truther'?? I never said that! That's you attempting to define me by ONE opinion mate! Try to remember that, I have not imposed any labels upon you aside from the ones that you so effortlessly exhibit each and every time you type your latest, repetitive post on here. I'm still yet to hear of your research too mate. All we get is your, seemingly reactionary, opinions.

After reading your last post I am left to ask why are you so quick to write off any powers you may posess to persuade me of your opinions, if you even have them, without even trying? And why do you presume I lack the ability to comprehend any pearls of wisdom which you may dane to cast my pilgrimous, unworthy way? Could it be that, when confronted, you simply realise that your 'opinions' are simple regurgitations of Mainline Editorial and that you have absolutely nothing concrete to back up the 'truth' which you profess to be so closely acquainted with? By your definition, maybe that qualifies you as a 'truther' of sorts?

It's astonishing that you bang on and on about me being a 'truther' and a 'cyberspace laughingstock' when you, it would appear are the epitome of both! Whilst, in the real world, I practise what I preach. I am, what you may call, an ethical Lawyer, you know the poor kind with principals and an inquiring mind. Not someone, like yourself, who pops on here to crack one off in between being insulted about the quality of my souffle and then, in a fit of post-onanistic pique, engages themself in political arguments without even having the first clue or desire to articulate their 'opinion' - save for the rabid cry of 'T I N F O I L - I T ' S - E V E R Y W H E R E !'. BTW what the fuck is it with you and tinfoil? Where you molested by a Turkey one thanksgiving or something?

Anyway, as I said earlier, why bother with 'immovable minds' 3 pages in and zero progress from you. I did think you would prove my initial impression of you correct and you have. TTFN chef, your souffle, like your bridges, are burning!

Best response ever! Set his ass straight for a lifetime...
    Dave, great articulation and a big cheers to setting the record straight, on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!