Junior Poster

Default pushing the boundaries at work :P

Just had my annual appraisal today and it was funny to say the least...

I was referred to as a sloth (the animal) because I rarely move and when I do it’s like watching slow motion.

Advised that senior operation managers were concerned that I am overly friendly with the floor staff (I already bagged 2 eastern European ladies on site muhaha).

Reprimanded for the miss use of company equipment (lent my friend a company laptop and 3g card for a couple of weeks).

I was also asked to explain some erroneous gaps in my login times, like why it took me 2 hours to arrive at a site 5 minutes down the road lol (we have an awesome spa opposite us).

I was in tears of laughter at some points, mainly because my manager is a fucking legend and is worse than me. The best part is that he also likes TS as well and spends most of his day planning trips to Thailand :O

I think the only reason I still have my job is because of the incompetency of my predecessors, some of them fucked up big time and I think most people are just relieved I have not caused any explosions :P

Oh I still got my pay rise and bonus, awesome lol

Anyone else got any funny work stories or tales of how they managed to keep their job miraculously ?

Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way around.

5 Star Poster

LOL - not a good time to lose a job sweetie.

As for me - my best recent story... my Aryan Brotherhood, parolee construction assistant gave me the compliment of my life last summer...

Called me a "Slave driving, Nazi bitch!"

I was sooo honored.

Giggles,
    TS Jamie