Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    El Nino: Mike has NO proof. His only job here is to shout insults and denigrate people. What a way to earn cigarette money! No ethics, no brains.
    You are a fool and a laughingstock like your buddy El Ninny. The loony links that you two clowns post are quickly debunked, derided, and dismissed by anyone who bothers to read your nonsense.

You'll even stoop to outright lies when your conspiracy fantasies aren't working:
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=30

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Mike has yet to refute anything coming from a reputable source posted here.
    Reliable source? LMAO. This from the buffoon who said Ted Turner was a paid disinformationalist for the NWO. You mean to say that you and your handful of fellow laughingstocks have ever posted anything but absurd BS from the likes of Alex Jones et al? I wonder if anyone ever noticed it. Not bloody likely, simpleton.

He's the same guy that said 2 years ago the economy was in great shape.
    Note the date thx registered on this site. More fantasy from the acorn academy alumnus. Produce a quote and URL, slick.

That's what I thought.

You clowns are pathetic.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

It wouldn´t surprise me if Jones starts a religious cult like L. Ron Hubbard with David Icke as their prophet who exposes Allanah Starr as an alien.
    I knew there was something otherworldly about those front loaded breathing tanks, & all those anal probes she performs.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Platinum Poster

Exactly.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Still waiting for refutations. I'm not holding my breath waiting;

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.