Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I think I would too rough

if I ever decide to fuck a TS, I love when GG tell me they love the way I be tearing up their pussy. No ts would be happy with me after im done fucking her.

I don't smile much

Junior Poster

Default Re: I think I would too rough

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    if I ever decide to fuck a TS, I love when GG tell me they love the way I be tearing up their pussy. No ts would be happy with me after im done fucking her.
    There is something wrong with you sammy. Why are you making a thread like this?

"In life there are winners and there are losers..."

Gold Poster

Default Re: I think I would too rough

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    To much info.I can only imagine the ugly jamacian crackhead whores a mentally disturbed retard like you can pull.

Platinum Poster

You make the best threads Sammy!
    They always bring a smile to my face.
    There is a profound innocence in you that is hard to find in anyone- post pubescence.

I used to tutor special ed. kids in junior high and high school. they were some of the nicest kids ive ever known!

They're the only people who can say ridiculous and offensive things and you just cant help but laugh

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    There is a profound innocence in you that is hard to find in anyone- post pubescence.

I used to tutor special ed. kids in junior high and high school. they were some of the nicest kids ive ever known!

They're the only people who can say ridiculous and offensive things and you just cant help but laugh
    LOL. Alyssa you are priceless.

"In life there are winners and there are losers..."

Junior Poster

Why is it offensive ? maybe I have the same level of experience with ts as a child would with the grown up world. Not everyone here already spent lots of cash to be with many dif ts. I think you should respect guys like instead of trying to insult me.
    Still keep my original point, most ts probably couldn't handle a young black tiger like me.

I don't smile much

Junior Poster

Why is it offensive ? maybe I have the same level of experience with ts as a child would with the grown up world. Not everyone here already spent lots of cash to be with many dif ts. I think you should respect guys like instead of trying to insult me.
    Still keep my original point, most ts probably couldn't handle a young black tiger like me.

I don't smile much

Junior Poster

I don't smile much

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87

A (non-politically correct) translation for you, sammy2, in case you didn't get it, because Alyssa87 is truly too nice and way too sweet to be frank with you in a way you would understand is provided thus (if I may be be forgiven for my political incorrectness): She's saying you sound retarded.

Personally I think that's offensive to the mentally handicapped and those with special needs.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

I don't smile much