Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Alien sighting................................

'Alien' Sighting in Thailand - [Paranormal]
    Submitted by scienott on 9/13/2005 10:43:21 AM 10 Comments

About 10 Thailand villagers say they have seen an alien.

They claim to have spotted the alien in a nearby rice field. The 'extraterrestrial' was said to have a small body, a large head and didn't leave any footprints.

It is reported the creature wandered around in the field for about an hour without taking any notice of the villagers.

One villager who was among those who rushed to see it, said: "The alien is about 70 cm high and has yellow skin and a flat chest. Its mouth is very tiny." The villager described it as having a big bald head with big eyes and big ears. He added: "Suddenly, the alien floated to a tree top. After more villagers came to see it, it floated into the sky into the bright light."

District chief Wisit Sitthisombat, who interviewed the 10 residents, said they were consistent in their testimonies.

He said: "I asked them to draw what they have seen and the pictures came out similarly."

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

???

lol, man with threads like burning assholes you cant knock mine

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

No offense man, I was just wondering what`s it had to do with shemales

man there's enough threads on shemales, it's cool to steer off the hung trail once in a while

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Why didnt they kill the bastard so people would believe them? Damn rice herders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

This is pretty damn funny. An alien travels across the depths of space just to wander around in a field in Thailand for an hour, fly into a tree, then leave.

Fuck landing in front of the White House and making some grand announcement, just freak out some Thai villagers and take off.

I also think Overlord Abomination trying to kill it would have been classic.

"Uh, you guys back on the mothership, do you read me? One of these assholes just fired a primative weapon at me. Prepare the probe."

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    This is pretty damn funny. An alien travels across the depths of space just to wander around in a field in Thailand for an hour, fly into a tree, then leave.

Fuck landing in front of the White House and making some grand announcement, just freak out some Thai villagers and take off.

I also think Overlord Abomination trying to kill it would have been classic.

"Uh, you guys back on the mothership, do you read me? One of these assholes just fired a primative weapon at me. Prepare the probe."
    Why not Thailand? It was obviously a typical sex tourist looking for action.

"Friends don't let friends drink and post"

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

hehe. Alien Sex Tourist, another great name for a band.

Actually I've been thinking about this kooky alien all morning, and this is realistically how something like this would play out.

People are always thinking aliens will invade, or contact humans or what not, but they probably couldn't give a shit less about what we're doing. He's probably back on his own planet right now saying:

"Hey, check it out! I stopped by this tiny, watery planet in the middle of nowhere and I found this cool looking rock!"

Veteran Poster

I heard aliens cross our borders every day.