Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

just got to wear a wetsuit if ya surf here and the odds of a great white getting you is extreamly remote all you have to do is stay away from the mouth of the river cuz that is where they feed on the seals.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tg4me
    I've lived in San Diego many times over the last 30 years. Sad that mission valley is now considerd a crime area. Overall I think the beach area might give you the same problem. Too many younger guys willing to rip anyone off for their own benefit. On the other hand , OB,MB, PB are cool places to live. Better than my last place....El Cajon !

Well I haven't been any help, but if I was there I would enjoy giving you a spanking.
    LOL, my bottoms hot and ready...

Yeah, the carjack thing happened right at Crown Point in PB. It was actually pretty unusual. Most of the "crime" in PB involves drunks at the beach. And El Cajon - well at least you can get a condo there for like 30 grand now...

LOL,
    TS Jamie

Oh yeah, thanks Smoof, I'll get what like a 5/8 inch suit? LOL And I have to admit, no place is really safe. A few years ago a whale carcass washed up by the Newport jettys with two great whites hitting it while the Harbor Patrol tried to tow it back out to sea. You could actually see the splashes and the sharks from the bluff about a quarter mile away. They were probably 18-20 feet long.

And dumb ass here went surfing with some other idiots anyway. We figured they preferred whale over surfers.