Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Those are both self produced data sheets. That's what they are. The references are self serving. The fact that those reports claim to be conducted by 'Independent Auditors' is just as preposterous as calling the Federal Reserve "Federal"... in terms of nomenclature
    What you are reading is the Independent Auditor's report on the Fed. It is not a 'self produced data sheet'. Deloitte and Touche are a very large, well respected auditing and accounting firm.

http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/home/0%2...2000%2C00.html

Perhaps you look into what an outside audit is, what the generally accepted accounting standards are, what a financial statement is meant to tell you instead of spouting the same tired refrains over and over and over and over and over again.

Alright Then.

Sure Oli, the Fed is not private, they have no power, they don't generate billions every year by skeeming American tax payers and they disclose all their financial info right out in the open with total transparancy... They are YOUR friend.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

Sure Oli, the Fed is not private, they have no power, they don't generate billions every year by skeeming American tax payers and they disclose all their financial info right out in the open with total transparancy... They are YOUR friend.
    So your saying your fluent in the language of finance?

Or, as I suspect, it might as well be Greek, and you have no intention of finding out what it says because you may have to expand your narrow viewpoint.

Alright Then.

I am fluent in not having the wool pulled over my eyes. I am also moderately proficient at detecting a rat when I see one...
    No Oli, I just have the capacity to understand what is happening and clearly see how many gigantic financial burdens can be traced and rooted to certain kinds of central bank activity. Hey the good news is though; is that the only constant is change, right?
    And what is this business of 'narrow' viewpoints?

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

No Oli
    *Edited to actually answer the question posed to him*

Alright Then.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I think we've established the Federal Reserve has been audited by Deloitte and Touche. That's settles the question of whether the Federal Reserve can be and has been audited. It can be and it has.

Some may question the veracity of the audit, but that's a different issue.

There are two routes one might take to cast suspicion on the audit.

1) Invoke the general (if questionable) principle that there's a conspiracy afoot to pull some proverbial wool over our eyes. The danger here is that there's a temptation to argue circularly. The principle implies the audit is half-hearted. The questionable nature of the audit in turn re-enforces the principle. So if you invoke the general principle be careful in the future not to argue for the general principle on the basis that independent audits don't exist, or that they lack veracity. To do so would involve you in the fallacy known as "begging the question."

2) You could also question the veracity of the audit by actually looking into the details of the audit and demonstrating exactly where it is weak or wrong.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Conspiracy theories are always entertaining if nothing else.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Those audits are text-book whitewashes. We have certainly learned that the Fed is private, contrary to ignorant opinion here. We have also shown that it is an Unconstitutional monster and generates perpetual debt and hyper-inflation.

BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Good. You can see upon examination that they're whitewashes. Now explain to the rest of us what you see. Why are they text-book whitewashes? Which pages, what paragraphs give it away?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Good. You can see upon examination that they're whitewashes. Now explain to the rest of us what you see. Why are they text-book whitewashes? Which pages, what paragraphs give it away?
    Good luck with that one, trish...he knows that you must already know what he knows because he knows that you must be one of them too because otherwise why would you want him to tell you what he knows about what you already know...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe