Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

nice research

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

This is the best thread I have read in weeks. Good job, beandip and guys!

Bean,

Its difficult to read conversational inflections in a written post, but it seems that you think it's some kind of revelation that Morgan would be a member of the Fed. Of course they are. The Fed's the central bank of the US. Morgan was acquired by Chase. They're a national bank, with branches everywhere. Membership is required.

Where I think so many people get discombobulated is with all this John Birch crap about foreign "ownership" of the Fed, by the Rothchilds & Warbergs et al. We own the Fed. It's a quasi-private government agency. It's complex because banking is complex, & it's a bank. Everything about the Fed is public record:
    http://www.federalreserve.gov/
    http://www2.fdic.gov/idasp/index.asp

But since this is about the TARP, & that's not being run through the Fed, What's your point?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well... It looks as though my grandiose scheme of getting a direct cash infusion into the hands of consumers, where it belongs, isn't happening this time either. I just hope Geithner's as smart as everybody seems to think he is.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Professional Poster

dump liquidity into the ponzi scheme that banking has become...the picture of dorian grey??

Hippifried, the Fed can not be audited... What do you mean everything is available for us to see? Ha! And by the way, it is run by private banksters.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Bean,
    ....Where I think so many people get discombobulated is with all this John Birch crap about foreign "ownership" of the Fed, by the Rothchilds & Warbergs et al.
    It does sound like beandip might be headed in that direction, but I'm not going to associate him with such El Ninian nonsense without further confirmation....although I notice he didn't find his way back to the 'science returns to the oval office' thread after trish schooled him on global warming...she blinded him with science...you go girl...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Hippifried, the Fed can not be audited... What do you mean everything is available for us to see? Ha! And by the way, it is run by private banksters.
    The Fed is under constant audit. It's all public record. They're the government's bank. It's all right there if you look. This isn't the CIA, but even their budget is public.

The Fed is run by the board of governers, Presidential appointees all. It's a full time job. They're in our employ. Some come from private banking, some from academe, some from other agencies, etc... Everybody comes from somewhere. They get their expertize from somewhere. We don't grow bureaucrats in a garden in back of the Whitehouse.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

According to the 16th Amndment, the government shouldn't have a bank; rather, they should be the central bank (prints and issues currencies etc.) I will not debate this issue any longer. The Federal Reserve is a private organisation that is a conglomerate of foreign and some domestic bankers. There is nothing "federal" about it. Nothing is transparant regarding their records. They do in fact print money out of virtual thin air, loan it to the government for public circulation with a heavy interest (in the form of our Federal Income Tax), and then enforce the whole scam with the brutal IRS. We get screwed over and over. It is a perpetual debt machine. If congress would take back the Constitutinal role, stop subbing out the task and print money like they did before 1913, things would actually change for people... I am talking REAL CHANGE. Not just color of skin change. Most people have no idea about the biggest monetary scam in the history of the world. What is the end result of all this? Why Hyper-Inflation of course. Not to mention compounded debt leading to depressions like the one we are so currently immersed in. But if you want to go on and support the "Fed"... hey, be my guest.

If you want to learn the history, please get the book, The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve (Paperback) http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyl.../dp/0912986212

Google vid lecture link, http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...11570371055528

BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

"The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects." __
    http://www.federalreserve.gov/genera...q/faqfrs.htm#5

"The Federal Reserve's ultimate accountability is to Congress, which at any time can amend the Federal Reserve Act. Legislation requires that the Fed report annually on its activities to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and twice annually on its plans for monetary policy to the banking committees of Congress. Fed officials also testify before Congress when requested.

To ensure financial accountability, the financial statements of the Federal Reserve Banks and the Board of Governors are audited annually by an independent outside auditor. In addition, the Government Accountability Office, as well as the Board's Office of Inspector General, can audit Federal Reserve activities. " ___
    http://www.federalreserve.gov/genera...q/faqfrs.htm#8

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Oh come on Trish... you're linking straight to the belly of the beast. It IS private and it DOES print money out of thin air.. Prominant individuals who run the FED are not billionaires, but TRILLIONAIRES. HAHA puh-lease.

Um, sure, central banks are "non-profit" organizations. The founding fathrs of this Republic are most assuredly rolling around in their graves right now.

BEEP BEEP!