Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Excellent post, well said

Quote Originally Posted by Tika
    It's critically important to remember the psychological aspect of being transgendered with respect to homophobia.

A transgender woman does not like being called a man, ever. It's offensive and denies who she is, her essence, her identity. Thus, there's often a reactionary stance taken to distance themselves from gay men. "I'm not like them", she says. "They're faggots. I'm a *real* woman!"

That also seems very fair. One thing I do find interesting is that many trans women, if they break up with a man or have a row, very quickly pull the "faggot," or an equivalent word, like "poof," or "maricon" out of the armoury, and deliver it, often at full volume.

I think this should indicate, to those who don't get it yet, that many transwomen resent being used as male sexual apparatus, even if they comply with this demand either for romantic ("Please baby, you know I love you, just this once,") or financial reasons.

I think even transwomen who do enjoy penetrating men, when they use this language, are revealing their understanding of the man's homosexuality; they're saying, "You think you can go with a transwoman and have her screw your ass, and it doesn't make you a faggot; but I know better because I was the one that did it. If you were a real man you'd have fucked me." Transwomen have to put up with a lot of abuse through no fault of their own, for being what they are; they must resent men using them to maintain a pretence of being straight, when as soon as they can, they're begging the girl to bugger them.

It's like the old saying--honest is as honest does.

Junior Poster

I'm sorry, I'm all about the feminine. My body/senses can't tell the difference between a man that speaks softly and acts like a woman, no more than if the lights were out and I were kissed by a man who wore lipstick and perfume.

I guess what I'm trying to say is because I am male, my body desires anything feminine. Transsexuals and feminine men are very confusing to straight men. Most transgender (male to female) look smell and act in many cases better than gg's. ("Seriously", hung angels are kicking the crap out of gg's in the feminine/glamorous department; gg's need to be taking notes). Anyway, for the male senses, the sight, smell, taste, and feel, all aligns correctly in the mind. Everything points to "WOMAN." Now, because these senses (in most cases) are so strong, the male body responds to it anyway, overriding the penis issue. It's the same reason why most men aren't attracted to females who look like the transsexual "buck." Notice you don't see alot of the guys on this board posting pictures etc. of female to male transgenders? Anyway, Buck still has a vagina, but why are most guys turned off?? Because the male senses, sight, touch smell, etc. sees nothing but "MALE" and the body doesn't respond. Even though they are looking right at her vagina.

As far as being gay? Why would I be worried about that? When all my body and mind is doing is responding to what is natural. Responding to the person and natural signals of what it considers to be female.

I love women who are comfortable and embrace being female and work on being just that.(In my opinion) It's too bad a lot of gg's take their femininity for granted and don't try more.

I guess that's why I keep showing up here. You girls knock me out.

Have fun guys.

Platinum Poster

that sounds really gay

just saying

Junior Poster

Also, as far a men being topped by transexuals. This society puts so much garbage on men. We can't cry, we have to always be strong, if we don't fight the burglar we're wimps, if you get beat by a girl you're a wimp, if you don't stand up for a woman you're a wimp. If she's not satisfied in bed, you're a wimp, if you fight back you're a wimp, if you don't know how to put a bike together you're a wimp. We're expected to die on the ship and we're always expected to take the knife.

Personally, I've never been with a man or transgender, but I can see how being in a submissive state for a change can allow a man to let out a lot of life's FRUSTRATIONS and for a change, be able to let go and relax without ridicule. Think about it.

Have a great day all.

Junior Poster

What's gay about a man being attracted to what is or appears to be feminine????? Sounds natural to me. I'm sure most guys won't object.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    that sounds really gay

just saying
    and THAT IS OKAYYYYYY !

Junior Poster

I think that if you ladies have achieved the level to make straight men pick up on your vibes and "desire" you; it says a lot about who you are, what you have been doing with yourself and what you are trying/have accomplished. In my eyes, Bravo!

If I'm not mistaken I think that's what this whole thing is all about, right??? Being who you are or who you feel you are? If you're female, sorry you will attract "men". It's kinda like girls who get mad at guys for looking at their breast and then they go and get breast implants twice the size and put them in a push-up bra and then get madder at men for observing them more?? I swear men never win.

So please don't get mad at us guys who are attracted to you because you who you and what you look like to us.

Have a great day all.

Professional Poster

I have to say that I understand the sentiment in the OP. I am as equally impressed sometimes by the love and acceptance of HA members towards each other, as I am appalled sometimes at the animosity displayed by members of the same forum.

And I wonder...why?

We are members of a site where open discussion of these topics is possible. If we only wanted to look at dirty pictures, there are a plethora of such free sites already on the internet. HA is about discussion and understanding each other. That's what drew me to join this site.

So why the animosity?

A lot of the difficulty arises with the attempt to categorise oneself and others.

Wiki defines homosexuality as...
    "As an orientation, homosexuality refers to "an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectional, or romantic attractions primarily to" people of the same sex."

That presupposes a couple of preconceptions about two things:

a. Gender
    b. Sexual attraction

And the other thing it presupposes is that both these things are clearly defined. So, a lot of confusion and animosity arises from time to time on a site like HA, where both gender and sexuality are not as clearly defined concepts as in other arenas of society.

In seeking to understand the nature of something we have to put the boundary somewhere. We do this in order to attempt to understand the causes and the consequences of behaviour. But we must never forget that when we draw up these boundaries; they are arbitrary. We make these distinctions ourselves.

Here are some examples of the gray area involving issues intrinsically associated with this whole forum, that proves that the boundaries we set are fluid and not as concrete as we would like to think.

The vast majority of society are born with a body that identifies them at birth as either male or female.

But there are exceptions:
    - hermaphrodites with both gender sex organs present,
    - people born with one set of sex organs but who identify themselves later in life as being in the the opposite gender. Some of them solve this gender dysphoria by surgery or hormones. Some transition all the way obtaining the full physical appearance of their identified gender. Some transition part way appearing one gender to the society while also maintaininig their original sex organs. Some even transition part way and then transition back to the original gender again later on. Further proof that it is not as clearly defined as we would like it to be.

Sexual Preference
    The vast majority of society are heterosexual, which is convenient for racking up the population explosion, or propulgating the species depending on how you look at it.

To declare that I am gay or straight or bisexual is to immediately relay to you a whole set of understanding about my relationship and sexual preferences. It is a shortcut code that works most of the time for quickly assessing whether I am a potential sex partner to you. It seeks to make the next step easier.

But life is not so clear-cut. Trouble is, we all exist somewhere on the heterosexual-homosexual continuum.

This does not sit well with confirmed gay people who would like us all to believe that they have no choice in their sexual preference...and therefore, once gay means always gay, and in every way. I think this is what drives them to label people on the bisexual part of the spectrum as "closet" gays.

But they forget that even within the gay community there are many different types of gay identities. Again it is a continuum of tastes and preferences.

Here are some other situations that demonstrate that sexual preference is a continuum, not a clearly divided set.
    - Is a lesbian couple using a strap-on dildo performing a "straight" act? Only if you define penetration of a vagina by a penis as inherently heterosexual.
    - Is a heterosexual couple enjoying anal sex, where he is penetrating her, performing a homosexual act?
    - Is a heterosexual couple enjoying anal sex, where she is using a strap-on dildo to penetrate him anally, performing a homosexual act?
    - Some women experiment with lesbian relationships during college but afterwards experience heterosexual relationships from then on.
    - Some heterosexual men who enter a male prevalent mini-society like the armed forces, boarding schools or prison may temporarily experience homosexual relationships, but then revert to strictly heterosexual relationships again when they are available when they return home.
    - In some countries like Saudi Arabia where women and men are segregated and the opportunity for heterosexual relationships is restricted, men who consider themselves heterosexual enter into homosexual acts with other men but do not consider themselves to be gay.

Final word.
    I recently started a post on this site called "Who would you turn gay for". I saw it on a high-rating television show, and I thought it would be a fun post. But I was naively not prepared for the animosity in some of the answers. On mainstream media, celebrities with clearly identified sexual preferences (either straight or gay) were quite happy to quickly answer the question without being too bothered by the notion that it therefore made them gay. (Gay celebrities like KD Lang answered who they would turn straight for.)

However, in response to that OP on HA, out of 70+ responses only 1 or 2 people actually answered the question in the fun spirit in which it was asked. The rest used the occasion to try to argue that a heterosexual person cannot imagine what it might be like to be attracted towards someone of the opposite sex - that only a gay person can. I found that much more fascinating and telling than the answers I expected to get.

We should be at least be prepared to give what we in turn expect in entering a forum like HA...tolerance, people, tolerance.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Junior Poster

I'm amazed at the depths to which people go to convince themselves they're "100% straight" when clearly they're not.

"I didn't touch the penis, it's not gay"

If I give my friend a handjob while wearing thick wool gloves, is it gay? I was just helping the poor undersexed guy out, I never actually touched it.

If anal penetration makes one gay, what if a man is fucked by a hot GG wearing a strap-on?