Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

She also needs to clean up her Yahoo Group it's become a spammer paradise

Professional Poster

For the love of God, why don't you stop whining and leave the woman alone. I'm sure Joanna has more important things to do in her busy life than read the constant bitching you have put on here. Why not go away, chill for a long while and cut the lady some slack. She will produce the goods as she always does.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Quote Originally Posted by gaiseric
    For the love of God, why don't you stop whining and leave the woman alone. I'm sure Joanna has more important things to do in her busy life than read the constant bitching you have put on here. Why not go away, chill for a long while and cut the lady some slack. She will produce the goods as she always does.
    rotflmao.

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gaiseric
    Because she constantly gets messages posted about a "comeback" but nothing happens. If you are out of the business for fucks sake tell people, don't keep posting promises that don't happen, and if you have a website that advertises "weekly updates" and it doesn't, shut down the fucking site! Wendy is a great person supporting the other girls but they don't tell the truth.
    There's another one on this forum that had a site promising "weekly updates" which didnt happen for at least 6 months, shemaleexotica (which is now closed)
    There are too many rip-offs in the shemale site business and because of this, prospective customers get wary, get reluctant to join genuine sites. That's why I keep hammering away, I want to see the liars go away. I want other mongers to get good value.
    Has anyone seen "Tranny and Susannah"? I haven't, is it/was it, good?

Default awww

Actually her website says updates on 1st and 15th,,,,,,atleast if you are going to make a point use facts.

I understand what you are saying but there is a way to be tactful especially since you arent even a member, so why bitch?

My has been succesfully updated every Monday for over a year but I also didnt get out of the business for a bit.

SHut it down? Just because you take a break she should loose the LARGE amount of content, umm NO

ANd also ShemaleExotica is not CLOSED DOWN because of lack of updates, she just opened with a new name under a diff company.

TOODLES

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Professional Poster

Default Re: awww

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    Actually her website says updates on 1st and 15th,,,,,,atleast if you are going to make a point use facts.

I understand what you are saying but there is a way to be tactful especially since you arent even a member, so why bitch?

My has been succesfully updated every Monday for over a year but I also didnt get out of the business for a bit.

SHut it down? Just because you take a break she should loose the LARGE amount of content, umm NO

ANd also ShemaleExotica is not CLOSED DOWN because of lack of updates, she just opened with a new name under a diff company.

TOODLES
    OK, Joanna didnt update twice a month, in fact she didnt update at all for how many months? Why on earth didnt she tell her prospective customers that someone made her feel bad? "So I am withdrawing from the scene but carry on sending me money!" If you were a member of her Yahoo Group you would know what I am talking about. I think the last message before she disappeared referred to her body weight after her American episode.

Why did Allanah keep smexotica advertising weekly updates for months with no updates, then start another site (worldwideshemales) with her then boyfriend, still promising regular updates (but none appeared)? I saw her new site, but beware folks, if you join, when I saw it, you couldnt bulk download, you had to grab pictures individually. Vaniity tried that and got a very low rating from the previewers!

BTW, Nicole Montero, a very hard working TS girl offers wholesale sets of various girls with redistribution rights at 100 sets for $998.00, individual girl sites are not in touch with that sort of price opposition.

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scubaman
    Good to see that you enjoy being ripped off

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaman
    Good to see that you enjoy being ripped off
    I don't know if you are now, but you certainly were a Yahoo groups member that ripped off people like Joanna etc.

One guy joins. Posts entire set in Yahoo group. Others in group share sets from other sites.

And when you were ripping off Yum, Seanchai had a bite out of you when he went after the payment processor. Remember?

I'm not defending Joanna. Or ....

But come on. You have participated in ripping off sites when they delivered what they promised.

You have no high ground to claim.

Professional Poster

That was years ago, all shut down now