Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default +++ DELETED TOPIC +++

+++ DELETED TOPIC +++

Veteran Poster

is that a bleed in ur eye?
    Id have it looked at or you may go partially blind...

5 Star Poster

Gorgeous, a little teen girl.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    It's eye bloodshot from the surgery. Nothing serious. All girls go through that!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Gorgeous, a little teen girl.
    Thank you!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON
    Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    It's eye bloodshot from the surgery. Nothing serious. All girls go through that!
    I only ask because a friend is nowblind in his right eye,hes a boxer but it looked just like that doctor said it was nothing. Now he cant see through his right eye it all just a blur he says.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: MY FFS SURGERY RESULTS!!!!

Hey guys and girls,

It's been 21 days since my surgery. So my swelling has gone down a lot. My nose as you can see is still swollen but it will still come down! It's amazing how a human body can heal itself that quick from an extensive surgery isn't it? This is just a quick snapshot of my results. I have no make-up whatsoever coz the doctor wants me to stay away from it for awhile, and also you can judge the results ore accurately as oppose to a caked on face, the pinkness of my face is from the laser skin resurfacing so pardon that. What do you think, do you think its worth after all this pain?

Share to me your thoughts! It's good coming from a stranger point of view than of my own family in my opinion. My family will always say i'm beautiful but I think a stranger's point of view will give me straight answers!
    almost 6 months later, i still cant put makeup on my nose- it dries up and flakes off.. gross.

aaaanywho- u look LOVELY!

i cant wait to go back for more.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Hey guys and girls,

It's been 21 days since my surgery. So my swelling has gone down a lot. My nose as you can see is still swollen but it will still come down! It's amazing how a human body can heal itself that quick from an extensive surgery isn't it? This is just a quick snapshot of my results. I have no make-up whatsoever coz the doctor wants me to stay away from it for awhile, and also you can judge the results ore accurately as oppose to a caked on face, the pinkness of my face is from the laser skin resurfacing so pardon that. What do you think, do you think its worth after all this pain?

Share to me your thoughts! It's good coming from a stranger point of view than of my own family in my opinion. My family will always say i'm beautiful but I think a stranger's point of view will give me straight answers!
    almost 6 months later, i still cant put makeup on my nose- it dries up and flakes off.. gross.

Thanks Sexy! I agree with the nose. It's just really dry and flaky still. But you look gorgeous with or wothout make-up anyway. THANKS for your comments girl!

What else are you getting done girl??? I'm getting my jaws and chin and little collagen to plump the face and then that's it, I HOPE!

hey girl,

Im really happy for you! You look lovely. However trust me you have ALOT of swelling still you will see after maybe 6 months you will look completly differnt in a good way. You will notice you face getting smaller and smaller. More and more stunning!!!!

Who did your surgery?

xoxo

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Hey guys and girls,

Thanks Sexy! I agree with the nose. It's just really dry and flaky still. But you look gorgeous with or wothout make-up anyway. THANKS for your comments girl!

What else are you getting done girl??? I'm getting my jaws and chin and little collagen to plump the face and then that's it, I HOPE!
    oh youre more than welcome Gia!

i wanna break this brow sooo fucking badly. and more off the chin.