Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    I think most of the TS here just post to promote themself. Guys here normally already know everything about new shoots etc.
    Some girls are here to promote "themselves" and in doing so the fans get to see their latest work. It's a win win situation, but if you are someone who always sees the worst in things I can see why you would find it an issue.

Most of the popular girls post on here, they recognize that HA is a place where they get seen and I am sure they like it here as well. Who doesn't love the drama and excitement? Sometimes we get the cheap whores who come in posting their numbers and looking for clients and that's all fine and dandy, we'll just rum them out.

I myself love to express myself in words... and get an occasional ego boost.
    I think it would do some the TS good if they actually posted often and make normal threads instead of spamming.

I don't think they are promoting themself wisely
    this coming from the faggot who started lots of helpful threads about going to hell among other types of bullshit
    I would really appreciate it if you quit calling me a faggat.

I don't smile much

5 Star Poster

Not directed at anyone in particular, BTW. Just think it's funny.

Seriously though: Can we get back on track people?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Platinum Poster

I think most of the TS here just post to promote themself. Guys here normally already know everything about new shoots etc.
    Some girls are here to promote "themselves" and in doing so the fans get to see their latest work. It's a win win situation, but if you are someone who always sees the worst in things I can see why you would find it an issue.

Most of the popular girls post on here, they recognize that HA is a place where they get seen and I am sure they like it here as well. Who doesn't love the drama and excitement? Sometimes we get the cheap whores who come in posting their numbers and looking for clients and that's all fine and dandy, we'll just rum them out.

I think it would do some the TS good if they actually posted often and make normal threads instead of spamming.

this coming from the faggot who started lots of helpful threads about going to hell among other types of bullshit
    oh really? what are you going to do about it? beat me up, faggot?

Platinum Poster

@lg

thats a cute pic

Veteran Poster

Dont tempt him,I mean Legend might have to make a thread for you 0_0 lol.

Junior Poster

Jack tells tom, and tom attacks GiaTS with his gun and gunbutted Gia

I don't smile much

Junior Poster

Jack tells tom, and tom attacks GiaTS with his gun and gunbutted Gia

I don't smile much

Veteran Poster

Sammy words of advice....SHUT UP

Junior Poster

Jack was riding with his uncle Tom in Jamaica, the city of kingston when Tom saw two men making out with each other after 1 am, Tom stopped his car, and attacked the two men with his gun..He really hurt them that night, Jack gave him napkins to clean the blood off his hands and 9mm.

I don't smile much

Platinum Poster

Jack was riding with his uncle Tom in Jamaica, the city of kingston when Tom saw two men making out with each other after 1 am, Tom stopped his car, and attacked the two men with his gun..He really hurt them that night, Jack gave him napkins to clean the blood off his hands and 9mm.
    and to collect the cum slipping out of his loose ass hole.

mmmm