Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    yeah ive never known angelique to be anything other than a queen
    Angelique considers herself a gay boy last time we spoke. I did Ricki Lake with her 7 years ago and she is still the same. I got to see her last year in Orlando Florida. She is an awesome person, but does consider herself TS.
    she told me she goes back and forth, but cause of her man she stays a boy.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

what would it take?

end to world hunger.
    and cock bandits.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    I think most of the TS here just post to promote themself. Guys here normally already know everything about new shoots etc.
    Some girls are here to promote "themselves" and in doing so the fans get to see their latest work. It's a win win situation, but if you are someone who always sees the worst in things I can see why you would find it an issue.

Most of the popular girls post on here, they recognize that HA is a place where they get seen and I am sure they like it here as well. Who doesn't love the drama and excitement? Sometimes we get the cheap whores who come in posting their numbers and looking for clients and that's all fine and dandy, we'll just rum them out.

I myself love to express myself in words... and get an occasional ego boost.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyshore.net
    yeah ive never known angelique to be anything other than a queen
    Angelique considers herself a gay boy last time we spoke. I did Ricki Lake with her 7 years ago and she is still the same. I got to see her last year in Orlando Florida. She is an awesome person, but does consider herself TS.
    she told me she goes back and forth, but cause of her man she stays a boy.
    OOOps I meant to write DOES NOT

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    what would it take?

end to world hunger.
    and cock bandits.
    I have no idea of what you are talking about lol....thats what makes this site great the many numbers of cocklubbers and cocknozzlers

5 Star Poster

Okay, I stand corrected on Angelique Ali, although I believe she should and would still be welcome here (Jamie Cross has posted here too, after all).

I didn't know that Kelly van der Veer had posted here. It's a pity if she was driven out. I do remember Vanessa (I remember she was kinda cute). Didn't she post recently.

It's sad how some guys are rude to the girls. With one exception I've always got on well with the girls (I won't mention the exception, expect say that she got on with nobody). The girls are the reason we guys are here after all.

I still think it would be extremely cool to get someone like Calpernia Addams posting here. I, for one, would love to read what she has to say. And anyone who might be rude to someone like her would deserve to be flamed to hell and banned for all eternity.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

I think most of the TS here just post to promote themself. Guys here normally already know everything about new shoots etc.
    Some girls are here to promote "themselves" and in doing so the fans get to see their latest work. It's a win win situation, but if you are someone who always sees the worst in things I can see why you would find it an issue.

Most of the popular girls post on here, they recognize that HA is a place where they get seen and I am sure they like it here as well. Who doesn't love the drama and excitement? Sometimes we get the cheap whores who come in posting their numbers and looking for clients and that's all fine and dandy, we'll just rum them out.

I think it would do some the TS good if they actually posted often and make normal threads instead of spamming.

I don't think they are promoting themself wisely

I don't smile much

Platinum Poster

I think it would do some the TS good if they actually posted often and make normal threads instead of spamming.

I don't think they are promoting themself wisely
    this coming from the faggot who started lots of helpful threads about going to hell among other types of bullshit

Professional Poster

id say a change in topics, attitudes, and downright vulgar nature a majority of guys here treat the girls
    ^^^^This^^^^

Alright Then.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    id say a change in topics, attitudes, and downright vulgar nature a majority of guys here treat the girls
    ^^^^This^^^^
    Cosigned.

I felt we had this once...a while back, when people were posting more info on TG rights and serious issues. I remember I used to post a lot back then as did Ecstatic and peggygee . Then it all went to hell...

I don't know what happened but some posters became abusive towards the girls here and sometimes the girls argued between themselves. The solidarity was lost. That's when I left.

I hope things will change and the girls that left will return and that some of the ones I've mentioned (and other notable TSs) will also start posting.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.